💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think the 3rd single might & should be released really *soon*?

Dolev

113 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd single or dwuw

• 3rd single era
    • Do What you Want

Featured Posts

Like right before January ends so she can use the Grammy's for promo.

I think it's the right thing to do now. DWUW messed up its moumentum, the single won't happen. I've lost my faith in it.  :noparty:

She can still release the video for us someday but I hope that now she'll move on to the next single. GYPSY IS WAITING TO SMASH!!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Koonscarra

Shes not gonna perform at the grammys this year so... and since we dont have the DWYW video yet we cant know when we are going to get the 3rd single... maybe this era is already over, somethings going on and im sure that gaga herself doesnt even know whats gonna happen next  :confused:

Economy

inb4 she releases the 3rd single before the video :lolgaga:

Venus will be 3rd single and its video will be out before the DWYW video :reductive:

Only if the third single is brand new! For ARTPOP 2! Or whatever is coming next!

ARTPOP lost its momentum I think!

And don't patronize me! You know it's true! The GP isn't gonna like any potential ARTPOP single!

Here for TEA!

inb4 ACT II is released before DWUW video 

inb4 Tony Bennett is laughing

Do What U Want still has potential. We should stop writing it off so quickly. The remix with Christina helped, and the video should help too. I don't think we should get a new single until next month at the earliest.

Economy

Shes not gonna perform at the grammys this year so... and since we dont have the DWYW video yet we cant know when we are going to get the 3rd single... maybe this era is already over, somethings going on and im sure that gaga herself doesnt even know whats gonna happen next  :confused:

welll, despite what deluted little monsters might think... even tho there are toners of songs on the album we fans love... there really arent that many singles to choose from for the GP...

tours and album is mostly for fans... singles promote her style to the GP and there isnt much singles for the GP in this album

I say at best we get 1 more single and she pronbably knew this which is why ACT II i supposibly suppostu follow relatively soon after

GagaMyBlood95

The song isn't doing bad at all, but I agree it could have been A LOT bigger...

Jonathanholland

'Soon' in Gaga terms, yes. Just soon, no ;)

Before there was love, there was silence

Economy

Do What U Want still has potential. We should stop writing it off so quickly. The remix with Christina helped, and the video should help too. I don't think we should get a new single until next month at the earliest.

The remix barely crapped #40 on itunes :excuseme:

Tommy Monster

Venus will be 3rd single and its video will be out before the DWYW video :reductive:

The videos for 4th and 5th single may also be out by that time  :coffee:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived