đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?

MJH07

Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for Gaga promoting DWUW ft. Xtina over R. Kelly?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

With the allegations resurfacing against R. Kelly and the popularity amongst both Gaga and Xtina's fan base over this single, for you think she should start promoting Xtina's version? 

Also, side note: Wouldn't it be amazing if she is making us wait for the video because she is going to surprise us with Christina being in it instead of R. Kelly? ^_^

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

Yes. But mainly because I like this version better. It's the collab that was meant to be. There has always been a media fueled "war" between GaGa and Xtina, so to have this collab out it will tear to shreds all those who tried pitting them against each other.

hughdancy

Tbh... I don't know :noparty: I think the song is much better with R. Kelly and that's the version people know - the one that made people love it. But then the allegations... blech. #VenusSecondSingle tbh

TheOriginalOne

Yes. It'd be awesome to see Gaga & Christina is the video together. But I feel sort of bad for R. Kelly. :sweat:

Why not? We've already seen 2 performances of DWUW with R.Kelly anyway. As for the video, I'd rather not have R.Kelly be completely removed since it would come off quite rude. I'd go for the three of them to be on it, if that'd be possible. 

WakeUpFlawless

I'd be here for it but I think it's kinda too late to do that. The song is already top 10 on radio...radio will probably keep playing the R. Kelly version. She should of just used this remix for extra sales plus a video release so that the song would have a top 10 peak. Not really sure what her point was of doing it but I love it so it's all good with me.

Yes. But mainly because I like this version better. It's the collab that was meant to be. There has always been a media fueled "war" between GaGa and Xtina, so to have this collab out it will tear to shreds all those who tried pitting them against each other.

I totally agree! Them just collabing together shows unity against the BS that the media puts them through.

Also, side note: Wouldn't it be amazing if she is making us wait for the video because she is going to surprise us with Christina being in it instead of R. Kelly? ^_^

That's the only logical explanation of for the wait,

A video featuring. him will either be smuttybad publicity or boringanti-climatic at this point.

I mean it'll benefit the original song either way so I don't mind. I hope she didn't scrap R Kelly for the video either since that'd come off super rude. I just need this video nowww. It'd be kind of awkward to have Christina in there if she didn't sing her verse in the video..

radio will probably keep playing the R. Kelly version.

I depends. Rhythmic and urban-oriented pop yes.

Hot AC and some pop stations might prefer Xtina.

My Canadian Hot AC station never played the Kanye version of ET for example.

I'm here for a video of two women singing their hearts out, not Gaga and R Kelly making out and grinding. :shrug:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived