Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Can I just say how thankful I am that Gaga does not lipsync

exoskeleton123

Featured Posts

exoskeleton123

I went on breatheheavy and all the britney Stans are really upset that she's lip syncing all of her tour in Vegas. It's kind of dissapointing so I just wanted to reiterate my thanks to lady gaga for not lipsyncing and delivering live vocals.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

I'm somewhat of a britney Stan (mostly sentimental) I listened to britney jean and it's good. It makes me feel bad for the britney stans because I can understand using the backing track with the vocals but at least sing over the prerecorded vocals don't just lipsync. People are paying money for that ****.

I'm just happy gaga gives us our money's worth

HernanMinogue

I watched a few performances, god her lip syncing is horrible. I wouldn't even pay a dime to see Gaga lip sync. I mean if Britney danced the way she did I'd pay but she doesn't even dance anymore. 

Brainiac

can Britney Spears even really sing? I'm legitimately asking this because I have never once heard her singing voice live. :awkney:

But the funny and annoying fact is, that they want that Britney uses pre-recorded versions for a real "live feeling"  ......how crazy, wretched and self-deceptive ist that ? LOL

exoskeleton123

But the funny and annoying fact is, that they want that Britney uses pre-recorded versions for a real "live feeling" ......how crazy, wretched and self-deceptive ist that ? LOL

In their defense, it's better than having britney song over 13 year old vocal tracks of herself when she obviously no longer sounds like that

ihKYGkh0AkI9q.gif

Britney in a GIF. I swear. :legend:

She's finally a Vegas **** show... I've been waiting for years.... No....seriously....

Luv u Sum

can Britney Spears even really sing? I'm legitimately asking this because I have never once heard her singing voice live. :awkney:

She can sing really well. But only with ballads.

The Toxic intro is her real voice.

In their defense, it's better than having britney song over 13 year old vocal tracks of herself when she obviously no longer sounds like that

But it has nothing do do with the reality, i find it more embarassing to simulate live feeling.

Archived