Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Which ARTPOP songs will get the cut from the tour

AuraBurqaSwag

Featured Posts

Act One should be a melody and combination of all her hits from the 3 prior albums!

Act Two should be ARTPOP played in full!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The songs from ARTPOP that she NEEDS to perform are:

Aura, Venus, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, Jewels N' Drugs (hope on a Solo Version), MANiCURE, Do What U Want (ft. R Kelly), ARTPOP, Swine, Donatella, Fashion (I think that a film or a dance interlude would be great), Mary Jane Holland, Dope (on a piano version), Gypsy and Applause. Just it.

Not asking too much.  :P

ChristianSaad

NONE!!!! If she can do 17 out of 17 BTW tracks on BTWB she can easily do all 15 of the ARTPOP tracks and hopefully some extras =)

She NEEDS to perform Donatella :coffee:

It's the one I'm looking forward to the most.

Once I hear the intro to G.U.Y. I'm gonna lose my **** as well. :manicure:

Jewels n Drugs

Fashion! doesnt need live treatment tbh

gBpKYuq.gif

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Dope. I have a feeling it's going to turn out like with Hair, during the BTW Ball. She's gonna change it with some new song, by the time she gets to Europe :rip: and Dope is one of my favs.

monsterdreams

She says she wants to do it in full

But if anything is left out I hope it's Jewels N' Drugs

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

if/when she does JND it will empty the arena and there will be alot of people at the bars or in the toilets for 5 minutes whilst this airborne toxic event gets played-

if she does play it then hopefully it will be along side the equally awful Fashion/ Do what you want so I can get a nice 15min toliet break in the middle of the show- she has many many better songs and she should play them instead

I'm shocked at how many people are saying Jewels N' Drugs. They are only saying that because they hate the song themselves. Have y'all forgot that Gaga said it was her favourite on the album?

if/when she does JND it will empty the arena and there will be alot of people at the bars or in the toilets for 5 minutes whilst this airborne toxic event gets played-

if she does play it then hopefully it will be along side the equally awful Fashion/ Do what you want so I can get a nice 15min toliet break in the middle of the show- she has many many better songs and she should play them instead

lol the over-dramatization :rip:

AuraBurqaSwag

I'm shocked at how many people are saying Jewels N' Drugs. They are only saying that because they hate the song themselves. Have y'all forgot that Gaga said it was her favourite on the album?

It was her favorite darling! But she heart to heart thinks what the **** did I put on my album while I could've put Princess Die and Brooklyn Nights and could've removed the ****ty songs --> Aura, Jewels N' Drugs, Donatella, Mary Jane Hollland, Swine e.t.c

I think She's peforming the Full Album coz she said she wants to and  This tour is to promote ARTPOP so she should be doing all songs.  :)
But maybe some of them might get like shortened or turn into acoustic verions.
I wonder how many singles from TF, TFM and BTW will make the cut.

EDIT: But If she's dropping some, I wouldn't mind seeing J N'D go. I'm really looking forward to see her perform Dontella!

Chaymie

Archived