Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Hand-held microphone or headset?

itsdominik

Hand-held microphone vs Headset  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you want Gaga to use?

• Hand-held microphone
    • Headset

Featured Posts

Headset, hand held limits Gaga's dancing and she's used a headset for the MB/BTWB. For acoustic songs she should use a hand held because it just looks better and gives a better quality sound. 

Kermit the frog

Always handheld, they sound a lot better... she will use louse headset **** though, she always has on tour

This. I fcking hate it.

MonsterMarty

Always handheld, they sound a lot better... she will use louse headset **** though, she always has on tour

She has to dance, she'll use handheld where she can.

bionic

It's irrelevant; she'll spend most of the performances fiddling with their positions regardless.

buy bionic

MonsterMarty

It's irrelevant; she'll spend most of the performances fiddling with their positions regardless.

Especially during the speech segments when she breathes heavily. We need to hear that exhaling as loud as possible.

bionic

Especially during the speech segments when she breathes heavily. We need to hear that exhaling as loud as possible.

And during choruses of Poker Face when she'll stand on the spot, shake her legs, and hold the mic closer to her mouth whilst she "owwww"s and "ooh"s

buy bionic

She has to dance, she'll use handheld where she can.

I prefer she dance with handheld, she's done it before and I prefer that. I'm first and foremost there to hear someone sing, the rest is just an extra, if I wanted mainly dance I'd go to riverdance or disney on ice

Archived