💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will you save the artRAVE?

Rich Kid

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I will probably be bootlegging every show I can so no :party:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't for the Monster Ball because my date was very early in the first leg but I did for the BTWB because it was a lot later on and honestly I enjoyed it more having watched videos. When I look back on the MB having now see a lot if videos I realised I missed so much of it whereas with the BTWB I feel like I saw a lot more of the smaller details and so on. Plus as others have said every show was a bit different.

I think since my date will be later on and I'm going to the Roseland show too I'll definitely watch videos of the ArtRave before it..

Eh I've got my didn't and did the wrong way round - I mean I didn't watch videos for the MB but I did for the BTWB!!

speedbliss

I've saved myself for every tour since 2009. Waited forever for the born this way ball and it was worth it. It's so much better when you don't know what to expect.

HausOfJerry

i'm getting kind of worried bc she still hasn't added a PORTLAND show..

so I guess I will end up watching the videos instead of going to it ):

bionic

I will probably look at the setlist and some pics but won't watch videos (unless I don't get tickets :noparty: )

buy bionic

I'm going to try my damn best to not know anything. MAYBE the setlist. The St Paul show, my first show, is only 9 dates into the tour and is only about 2 1/2 weeks after the start. The hardest part will be avoiding a lot of it on social media.

artRaver

She isn't coming to Arizona, so yes, I will be watching the videos while drowning my house in a sea of my tears since I don't really have to worry about ruining anything for myself.  :cool:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Born To Slay

I will save it but that's only because the show is less than 2 weeks after opening (seeing MSG)

So I will but if it ended up like last time where Gaga was coming here in 2015, it'd be hard and I don't know if I could do it. It was hard enough to wait for Auraon the album and not listen to the demo

She isn't coming to Arizona, so yes, I will be watching the videos while drowning my house in a sea of my tears since I don't really have to worry about ruining anything for myself.  :cool:

Hy don't you go to the show at the staple center? Or MGM grand?

I watched all the videos I could from the Monster Ball and tried not to watch ANYTHING from the BTWB. Honestly, even though I was more surprised at the BTWB, I liked the experience of the Monster Ball better because I had things I was excited to see and getting to experience them live after seeing them through a screen just made it even cooler for me. 

I'll probably watch a few snippets from the artRave. Not the concert in full, but enough to really get myself hyped up!

LStephens11

Well seeing as that photos will be posted to GGD once the tour starts in May it'll be inevitable, but I won't watch any videos or anything. Plus, I'm seeing her in July so I'll be fine waiting a few weeks.

I like to say right now that I won't watch any videos but I know as soon as everyone is tweeting and talking about how the show is i'll probably cave and watch a video or two just too see what its all about! Overall can't wait to go to my first Gaga concertttt! 

Yes and no. With TBTWB I promised myself that I'll only watch videos from certain songs. Thank God I did tbh. For example, if I would have not watched a 'Lovegame', I would probably have missed the whole song, cause I was in the 2nd row in the Pit and when 'Just Dance' ended us who had seen the video went closer to elevator. The others just standed there and didn't even see Gags in ha bathtub.

Future Lover

I'm going to the Cleveland, Chicago and probably Pittsburgh shows (i think im gonna buy tickets for Pittsburgh on stubhub) and the Cleveland and Pittsburgh shows are pretty close to the beginning of the tour so I'm not going to at all.  I want it to be a completely new experience

Exactly this for me. Pittsburgh is the 3rd date on the tour so I can hold out for 4 days. Even if I can't go to Pittsburgh I'll just wait 2 weeks for Cleveland.

The only thing I will want to know though is where to stand in the pit to get the best experience.

i'm getting kind of worried bc she still hasn't added a PORTLAND show..

so I guess I will end up watching the videos instead of going to it ):

she'll probably have one if she adds a second US Leg

Archived