💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will you save the artRAVE?

Rich Kid

Featured Posts

So obviously the artRAVE is visiting the US first, and European/Asian/Australian/Latin American dates are expected to follow. I'm really not sure whether to not look at anything about the tour so I can save it till I (hopefully) go to the UK shows and be surprised, or watch clips on youtube/read the setlist like I did with the BTWB.

Just out of interest, will you preview the artRAVE before you go and see it or save it for the night of your show(s)? I kind of feel I'd have been more surprised at the BTWB had I not heard anything about it, but I guess it saved dissapointment because I knew what songs were being performed and I wasn't going in expecting to see old album tracks performed only to be dissapointed. Tbh I'll probably look at the setlist of the show but not any videos/photos, to save the actual visionary surprise, what about you?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes :p With the BTWB it kinda built the hype because I wanted to experience it in person :) Each show has some sort of variation, even if its tiny ya know, so its cool :rockstar:

SpadesToStart

I might quick look over some videos, just so I know where I want to stand on the GA floor, but for the most part I want to be surprised.

Tommy Monster

I watched all the vids for btwb and the surprise was totaly taken away  :noparty: I feel like I would enjoy it more if I didn´t see it before... like monster ball, I only saw it on HBO, but I was blown away, cause I saw it for the first time  :party: so, with ArtRave, I will definitely wait for the live show  :party: I wanna cry during ARTPOP the song  :flutter:

MeryJaneHolland

I'm going to the Cleveland, Chicago and probably Pittsburgh shows (i think im gonna buy tickets for Pittsburgh on stubhub) and the Cleveland and Pittsburgh shows are pretty close to the beginning of the tour so I'm not going to at all.  I want it to be a completely new experience

MonsterOfSpain

I watched some videos during the BTWB, but some things were still a surprise for me, I really enjoyed it...

But I don't think I'll be able to wait this time, if only the European leg was the first one maybe I could, but I don't think I can't wait months.

Saint Laurent

I watched all the vids for btwb and the surprise was totaly taken away  :noparty: I feel like I would enjoy it more if I didn´t see it before... like monster ball, I only saw it on HBO, but I was blown away, cause I saw it for the first time  :party: so, with ArtRave, I will definitely wait for the live show  :party: I wanna cry during ARTPOP the song  :flutter:

You want to cry? Why would you cry on purpose? What's the point?

I'll check the set list and it's inevitable to not see the outfits since the pics will be everywhere but I don't plan on watching videos.

If I go that is.

Tommy Monster

You want to cry? Why would you cry on purpose? What's the point?

It´s just the song evokes really strong emotions in me, like the song IS me and sometimes, when I think about it while listening, especially during the bridge and last chorus, tears just rush to my eyes, but I never cry... I never release it, so I hope that when I hear it live, I´ll be able to experience all the emotions to the fullest  :kisses:

RAMROD

The same with BTWB. I watch the fan recorded,

many of them are recorded with potato the first leg.

But that was enough to give a picture of the show.

Also, starting Oceania leg, she sang Princess Die which became fave to some fans.

Nothing to barred from for me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived