Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's relationship with Interscope Records

tiffa

Featured Posts

elijahfan

If this is true, I'm gonna be pissed off. I want the video with R. Kelly.

A Terry Richardson directed vid featuring Gaga grinding all over an alledged rapist? Personally, I think I'm gonna pass.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason this is in rumors is yes, because it's a tumblr blog. It's poorly written; thus, the Google translation is all over the place. I'm more so irritated that I don't understand what they're trying to say. Others on Twitter (eyeroll) say this was written somewhere else as well.

Regardless of the source, it would kinda explain why we don't have the video but I'm a little annoyed (especially if it were true) that no one even said anything.

And why the hell would they approve this video (and collaboration) in the first place, KNOWING of the allegations against him. They act like this is brand new information.

We can just forget about this video and song altogether, tbh.

A Terry Richardson directed vid featuring Gaga grinding all over an alledged rapist? Personally, I think I'm gonna pass.

I don't really care about R. Kelly's past, or even R.Kelly himself. I want the original concept and video, not another "betrayal". The video with Xtina would be rushed. It probably wouldn't have the same concept, and the editing would be rushed. They can't delay it more, the single is practically dead.

RAYA.core

:pawsup: opinion > rumors = invalid

2q32bex.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

MansonMonster

Honestly its these obscure people that have the true tea most of the time. I believe it.

Interscope you should have just continued with Venus no matter how badly people think it would have done.

MonsterOfSpain

Honestly its these obscure people that have the true tea most of the time. I believe it.

Interscope you should have just continued with Venus no matter how badly people think it would have done.

This, #JusticeForVenus

Emma could comment maybe...? Looks like fan fiction anyway.

How long has Emma been a reliable source tho.

Kermit the frog

This. I will be pissed if venus doesnt get a single treatment eventually.

elijahfan

I don't really care about R. Kelly's past, or even R.Kelly himself. I want the original concept and video, not another "betrayal". The video with Xtina would be rushed. It probably wouldn't have the same concept, and the editing would be rushed. They can't delay it more, the single is practically dead.

I don't care about R. Kelly as well. But I'd rather see nothing than Gaga grinding all over this man, I'm sorry....

Remember when we all told Gaga this was going to be a mess? and she said it was a mess only on the internet? lol

Kindness rules all.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived