💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

3rd Single from ARTPOP?

hookerofoz

NEW SINGLE POLL  

105 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like the new single to be?

• Aura
    • Venus
    • G.U.Y.
    • Sexxx Dreams
    • Jewels n' Drugs
    • MANiCURE
    • ARTPOP
    • Swine
    • MJH
    • Gypsy

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I think the obvious choice is Gypsy. But Venus, GUY, Sex Dreams and maybe Aura are probably in Gaga's head as future singles.

If it were my choice, I'd die to see Aura as a single.. or it'd have been better as the lead single.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

01. Applause

02. Do What U Want

03. Gypsy

04. ARTPOP Act 2 Single I

05. ARTPOP Act 2 Single II

06. ARTPOP Act 2 Single III

07. ARTPOP (to finish off the era)

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Gypsy then GUY because they are both perfect for radio. I don't know about 5 th if there is going to be one but almost every other song feels perfect for the tour

Gypsy will flop anything from ARTPOP won't be appreciated from the GP because "gaga is over" until the GP stops this stupid thing that everyone is saying nothing will be a hit.

StevenNYMonster

I voted Gypsy. If it is true that she is performing at the Grammys, that song would be perfect for her to sing.

Zach Monster

This is my theory for the 3rd single from ARTPOP. You can feel free to post yours too and you can add to or comment on my theory. :)

Song:

I want the next single to be G.U.Y. (Venus isn't confirmed. It's just a possibility, so don't correct me) I think it's a great, catchy song. I think it would be very successful because it was Zedd's production. He has become very popular in the music industry, so it would probably help Gaga get higher numbers.

Charts:

I'm not sure about a #1, but I think G.U.Y. has the potential to hold a spot in the Top 5 after the first month of release that would eventually fall a few spots. But, I can see it staying in the Top 10 for a couple months until the next single got released.

Music Video:

To be added

I think both G.U.Y and Gypsy will be singles, but tbh the next one will be Venus probably.  But down the road I think G.U.Y. will be one for sure. 

We're all Stronger Together!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived