Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

Luiz

4q7pYgR.gif

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Curunir

Dany and Tyrion in the same scene. ABOUT. DAMN. TIME.

It was SO weird seeing Cersei being man-handled like that :udidnt::udidnt:

​i know right :omg: we've never seen her in such a position, but that epic line at the end made it pretty darn awesome. b---h gets thrown in a cell and still makes it feel like she's chopping heads off. lena :worship:

Curunir

​thought she would have gotten an emmy for last season :cryga: 

that scene when tommen is complaining about margery being locked up was dumb until lena saved it at the end. i love her :giveup: 

​that was one of the most heartfelt scenes this whole season and all because of her. lena is god :legend:

Vernier

I find this season has been disappointing, Season 4 was brilliant in terms of storylines, pacing and acting. I can't stand the Gilly/Samwell storyline.

​Not to mention the horrendous job they've done with representing Dorne :smh: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Luiz

D6SlS7H.jpg

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

cazGAGA

D6SlS7H.jpg

​^^ This is perfect.. Would be scary though

This season is kinda killing me tbh. See literally every place and person we love be crippled and burnt is not exactly fun entertainment, but I'll keep watching in hope that there may be a happy ending worthy of Jon Snow.

MelbHawker

So.. the season finale is called 'Mother Mercy'.

There will be meltdowns regardless of what happens because of that title and that character. HBO, you better brace yourselves.

So.. the season finale is called 'Mother Mercy'.

There will be meltdowns regardless of what happens because of that title and that character. HBO, you better brace yourselves.

I think Cersei will die. I feel that would be the only realistic thing that would shock people the most.

Luiz

I think Cersei will die. I feel that would be the only realistic thing that would shock people the most.

​i honestly think ............ theres still a chance for stoneheart :pray: or i'm just delusional 

:giveup: 

​i honestly think ............ theres still a chance for stoneheart :pray: or i'm just delusional 

:giveup: 

​Ur deliousional!

I had that hope the whole season 4 but D&D said they left her out on purpose because they feel it was to much fantasy or something.

And that's one of the things that kinda bother me because the last 2 seasons we haven't seen that much fantasy or witchcraft, while in season 1-3 Melissandre was a wicked witch.

Robotboy

even if i enjoy the show and dont care too much about changes.. i have to admit the books seem to have most of the good stuff :noparty:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Luiz

​Ur deliousional!

I had that hope the whole season 4 but D&D said they left her out on purpose because they feel it was to much fantasy or something.

And that's one of the things that kinda bother me because the last 2 seasons we haven't seen that much fantasy or witchcraft, while in season 1-3 Melissandre was a wicked witch.

​i know they said they werent doing it but i think they're lying :crossed: 

just let me have my hope y'all :giveup: 

Vernier

​Ur deliousional!

​WAIT, was this really their reasoning? :rip:

In a series where we have dragons, zombie Eskimo people and a woman birthing a shadow baby from her vagina that goes on to kill someone, LS was too much fantasy? :deadbanana: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

In a series where we have dragons, zombie Eskimo people and a woman birthing a shadow baby from her vagina that goes on to kill someone, LS was too much fantasy? :deadbanana: 

​Ye but if u think about it. That shadow baby was season 2, dragons are generally cool and safe to use but we haven't seen the white walkers in like 15 episodes, and I'm doubting we'll see them this season. There hasn't been any fantasy in 2 seasons, besides the waterstone men. 

They said somewhere they don't want to make it a fantasy show, the reasoning behind it would be that it would scare away too much general public watchers, thinking that fantasy is for nerds who play WOW. 

Luiz

​there is an ARMY OF UNDEAD WHITE WALKERS COMING!

and lady stoneheart is too much? :laughga: 

Archived