💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game of Thrones Season 7

Lion Heart

Featured Posts

I was waiting for LH but I'm OK it didn't happen. The ending of Arya sailing off to Braavos was quite beautiful and thrilling. Plus, there aren't many shocking moments after this. Keeping LH for the next season makes sense.

Is it bad that I actually cried when Dany locked up her dragons? :/

And damn that Brienne vs The Hound found was INTENSE. Then that scene with Arya and the Hound after it... No words said, just those looks. Damn perfection. This whole episode was flawless. And Lena Heady when she screams "I will burn this house down before I let anything happen to my children!" fuuuuck. Emotional stuff. It's going to be extremely heartbreaking to see what happens to Cersei next season. :( She's my Sister Jude of this series. #teamcersei

edit: Actually one flaw... Leaving Tysha out. Tyrion had no valid reason to seek out his father without Jaime confessing to Tyrion that the "wh0re"  Tyrion married when he was young wasn't a wh0re and actually loved him.

Where do wh0res go? <3 This series is so beautifully tragic.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambrosia

In the books, Tyrion wanted to confront his father about Tysha. Tysha was his first "true love" and his first wife; he loved her very dearly and married her when he was really young (16?). When Tywin Lannister found out about this, he told Jaime to tell Tyrion that Tysha was a ***** who had been paid to make Tyrion a "man". Tywin then had his men have their way with her before sending her away.

During the escape Jaime confesses to Tyrion that Tysha was not a *****, that she was a crofter's daughter who genuinely loved Tyrion. This infuriates Tyrion so he makes a daring move to search for his father to pay the debt. He enters his father's chambers to find Shae- another woman he genuinely loved, but betrayed him. I think Shae really did love Tyrion- up until she was sent away of course. Tywin probably bribed her and we see her confess at Tyrion's trial, and later on tonight's scene. Filled with anger, Tyrion strangles her with the golden chain.

In the books, during Tyrion and Tywin's last encounter, they talk about Tysha. When Tyrion asks him where did she go, Tywin responds with "wherever *****s go." With this, Tyrion shoots his father and runs away.

I totally forgot about that scene, but wouldn't have associated it with what happened last night the way the story was told anyway.  Thanks for that reminder, it makes A LOT more sense about why Tyrion would have wanted to speak to his father one last time.  They way it looked to ones that haven't gotten that far in the books yet, is that he wanted to ask him why he was going to sentence him even though he knew he was innocent - which is still a valid reason to confront him.  Good job to the TV people still working that story out to make sense even with a giant plot hole missing. 

On another note, I'm not one to wait for the next shocking moment and I hope they don't keep thinking they have to outdo themselves.  I like the story and the characters and want to see what happens and if another "shocking" moment never occurred, I would be fine with that. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Jase

I'm literally not reading anything in this thread from when the finale ended to now so just to say I've got it downloaded and I'll be watching it tonight with a takeaway + wine. :giggle: I'll report back after with my thoughts!

Ambrosia

I'm literally not reading anything in this thread from when the finale ended to now so just to say I've got it downloaded and I'll be watching it tonight with a takeaway + wine. :giggle: I'll report back after with my thoughts!

Wine from the Arbor or wine from Dorne?  :giggle:

Ambrosia

Guys ya'll are spoiling very much and crucial details for people who haven't watched the latest episode... :awkney:

Hey, I rather think spoilers apply to those who read the books and know what's ahead and want to discuss that rather than the TV alone crowd, who don't normally come in here until after they watch the show.  Anyway, I'm sorry if anything was ruined for you.

GagaVerse

The episode was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!

A

M

A

Z

I

N

G

I just can't at the fact that we need to wait 10 months for the next episode :cry: :emo:

Jase

Wine from the Arbor or wine from Dorne?  :giggle:

:giggle:

Without spoiling anything, could you just confirm...is it an epic, amazing episode? :giveup:

Ambrosia

:giggle:

Without spoiling anything, could you just confirm...is it an epic, amazing episode? :giveup:

It's pretty amazing - with or without wine!

Goodness gracious, that was amazing.

Dany chaining her dragons after she got rid of the chains of her town was awful to watch. I almost cried :giveup: I doubt that she will be able to conquer Westeros any time soon.

Brienne and The Hound were both one of my favorite characters, I was literally jumping and screaming while they were fighting. Just imagine your two favorite characters trying to kill each other... Gosh :emo:

I noticed that Arya's teachers always die and she paves her own way with new skills and more people on her list. I'm really excited to see what happens on Bravos! I am rooting for her to take back The North! Unfortunately, they didn't show Sansa and Littlefinger. They already had their way of ending the season a few episodes ago, but still. I love the Stark sisters :flutter:

The whole Brandon story line was really good, too. Can't wait to see what's next.

Stanis being at the wall and the Nightwatch almost disappearing is also really interesting. But I'm not sure how Jon's and Stanis' aka Melisandre's storylines being intertwined is going to end up like.

Shae and Tyrion... Shae definitely loved him until he told her to disappear, but still... Sleeping with his father? Maybe she was forced because Tywin threatened to kill her? Or she just wanted to hurt him, too. Either way I didn't want her dead, I loved her. It was such an interesting character. And I have to admit, Tywin will be missed too. His character is disgusting, but he was one colored. You either hate him or you love him, it was really easy to watch his scenes. All the other characters are black and white, it's hard to watch their scenes and then being forced to spark a conflict in your head :laughga:

Vernier

How do they not do LS. I'm massively disappointed tbh :nooo: I wonder if means they decided to cut her out or they're saving it for next season

And I can't believe they ****ing killed Jojen, like why? He was my fave of the secondary characters and he's still supposed to be useful to Bran later on, not sure why they did that :cry:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Robotboy

so jojen is supposed to be alive? i hate the show creators tbh

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Lion Heart

Why didn't the youngest stark kill that guy she was with the whole season? He was asking to die?

:duck:

My guess is that she remembers how The Hound beat up the farmer who offered them shelter and food, and then took his money as well, leaving the poor farmer and his daughter with no money left and to fend for themselves. So Arya did something similar by stealing The Hound's money and just leaving him there rotting in pain. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Lion Heart

How do they not do LS. I'm massively disappointed tbh :nooo: I wonder if means they decided to cut her out or they're saving it for next season

And I can't believe they ****ing killed Jojen, like why? He was my fave of the secondary characters and he's still supposed to be useful to Bran later on, not sure why they did that :cry:

My guess is that they're saving her for the next season considering that this season was already packed with so many shocking turns, and they will need some for the next season. 

Also The Brotherhood didn't appear this season if I'm not mistaken, so they will probably show up next season

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

zexion_armando

Apparently, the show runners had no idea how to use Lady S without being too over the top

Of course, this is coming from an episode where we had a boy possess a giant man to fight off skeletons till a girl who can throw fireballs to show up.

NOOO I wanted LH to appear!

And the Bran story line finally go some action.

It was a nice ending btw, gave me chills.

Archived