๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'artRave: The ARTPOP Ball Tour' #1 in the 2014's hottest tickets

Edu

Featured Posts

GypsyPrince

Let's wait till the real numbers are out, but I'm so happy the tour is slaying, as it rightfully should. :applause:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

oh hell ya of course, such a smart time too to get tickets out.

ย 

everyone seeing miley this year in all these jingle ball shows no one will want to see her next yr

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

Donatello

This insight is skewed. Gaga's doing arenas, One Direction stadiums. Obviously demand will be higher for her. Decay tbhย  :rip:

Gagaloo911

Such great news! Not a surprise tho, she knows how to put on a great show!

Runway

This insight is skewed. Gaga's doing arenas, One Direction stadiums. Obviously demand will be higher for her. Decay tbh :rip:

She has never done stadiums in America

No "decay" :awkney:

4 days and she still hasn't out Madison Square Garden? eek, i remember when she done 5 sold out dates there

Signature loadingโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค

The slayage is upon us!

ย 

DWUW was #1 on the top requested on Ryan Seacrest today. The queen is coming for her titleย  :legend:

Cameron Dallas

Yay!

Now she won't have t fake an injury :yes:

ย 

ย 

I can't wait for the show. I hope it's her best yetย 

Donatello

She has never done stadiums in America

That's irrelevant. I'm saying 1D are doing stadiums so they have quadruple the number of spaces available compared to Gaga i.e. more tickets available for everyone. So there's gonna be less hunting for 1D tix, and less traffic on StubHub for them, and therefore less views.

Archived