Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD: No DWUW Vevo premiere this week; list subject to change

Edge

Featured Posts

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morphine Prince

Can this be changed at the last minute? This is so stupid!!! What is wrong with Gaga's management? Oh my god daskdhkdhakjsdhak hkdhkashdkas I CAN'T. 

Married the Night
Beyonce's vids weren't on the list last week and they were still released, right?
her videos weren't released on YouTube

Cuntalicious

She's taking forever to release this video, it's not even funny anymore. I respect her a lot, and I respect that she takes time to perfect everything she releases (I'm a perfectionist myself), but this is just getting ridiculous. :toofunny:

Maybe she still hasn't finished it yet, and she'll have it uploaded the minute she does. Maybe we will get it this week, but VEVO just doesn't know for sure until Gaga gives them the go ahead. If not, this is getting out of hand. This damn single's been out for almost exactly two months and it's losing it's chance at being a hit...

Can this be changed at the last minute? This is so stupid!!! What is wrong with Gaga's management? Oh my god daskdhkdhakjsdhak hkdhkashdkas I CAN'T. 

She is her own management bro :jinglebell:

Spyro the Dragon

Vernier

She might as well not bother :smh: Or maybe she wants a Christmas release or something, either way :flop: Just gonna wait for her to say something instead and not listen to VEVO or anyone.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

djBuffoon

Shocking.

DWUW music video, get ready, 2014.

tumblr_mwbntfj8ju1sul4yho3_250.gif

:lmao:

Seriously, I am expecting some Gone with the Wind-level cinema at this point.

SoldierDown

How can it still not be ready?! 

There better be some crazy editing and effects in there somewhere for it to take this long, because the 2 stills we've seen have looked so basic, just performing on a white background...

C'mon Gaga, don't let the hype die completely!!

I mean it was in the UK iTunes top 10 for so long, and could have potentially smashed with the video, but it's down to #17 already now  :noparty:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived