Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

"Mary Jane Holland"

PaperIz

Featured Posts

PaperIz

Now that the forum isn't as much of a mess... :awkney: Introducing, Ladies and Gentlemen, Mary Jane Holland! I only have to draw a piece based off "Dope" and I will have drawn a picture for every song on ARTPOP! I hope you like this one. Her outfit is sort of my take on the wooden dress and I thought the addition of the Amsterdam flag was a good choice of background. Anyways tell me what you think and show it some love on tumblr!: http://paperiz.tumblr.com/post/70161428751/mary-jane-holland

MARYJANEHOLLAND_zpsabe2195f.jpg

as i seen through your other artworks, it seems that you have your own originality, and dedication to your artwork, also with gaga  :party:  kudos to you

PaperIz

My favorite song from ARTPOP and my favorite piece of work from you so far :party: right on!

Thank you! I really enjoyed doing this one so I'm glad you like it!

as i seen through your other artworks, it seems that you have your own originality, and dedication to your artwork, also with gaga  :party:  kudos to you

Thanks! I know sometimes its a bummer because other people have such amazing styles, but I really love mine. And I love bringing my vision to life along with Gaga's. 

It's beautiful  :applause:

thank you booboo lol

my favourite song from gaga ever & that artwork is gorgeous !

liked it :)

Thanks a bunch~

Archived