Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is anyone going to the artRAVE alone/ been to a Gaga concert alone?

Art In Me

Featured Posts

I'm going alone (LMZ) to the Boston show. I was planning on going alone (GA) to the BTWB last year too but it got cancelled. I'm actually really excited to go alone! Is that weird? My friends are not huge fans and would be annoying about waiting in line with me. Hubby isn't interested. Whatever - now I can go whenever I want and not worry about anyone else. Might be nice!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAYA.core

im doing it ! just imagine its just her and you, your friends will be so jealous

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• 9 months later...

I'm going alone and have ticket for first row seat. I don't know if it will be awkward just sit alone and calmly watch while others will go cray next to meย  :toofloppy:

You think it's better to be alone in seat or in monster pit?

I went to my second monster ball alone (it was like 8 months later though). Made amazing friends and here I am, my next show on Wednesday is my 20th time seeing her and 4 years later we're still going to shows together. Friends 4 lyf haha.

Archived