Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

March 28th Roseland Ballroom

GypsyPrincess26

Featured Posts

ChristianSaad

Hunny, I'm talking from experience.  LMAO!  I've bought and even sold extra LMZ tickets in the NYC/NJ area before.  Boardwalk Hall, MSG... haven't had any issues yet.  Definitely does depend on the venue personnel, but as long as you don't act like a douche it shouldn't be a problem. Do you know how many people buy these tickets for their kids/relatives and have no plans on showing up the day of the show? Happens all the time.

Well maybe you just got lucky more than once, or maybe the opposite happened to me. During the Monster Ball I had LMZ 7 times for 7 different places and every single time I had my id checked and name crossed off a list.

ChristianSaad

I'm going! LMZ :party:

Me too!! *high five* I wonder how many LMZ tickets they sold for this venue because I'm sure it can't be more than like 100 or so. Does anyone know for sure?

Well maybe you just got lucky more than once, or maybe the opposite happened to me. During the Monster Ball I had LMZ 7 times for 7 different places and every single time I had my id checked and name crossed off a list.

I mentioned this on another thread, but I purchased LMZ tickets twice from secondary sources and got in fine both times.  They asked if I knew the name of the purchaser - I didn't but they let me in anyway.

If I resold my ticket, I could provide my name, which would probably help the person.

Worst case scenario for the buyer: they could still use the ticket to get into the show.  They might not get in early, but they won't be left out in the cold...

Lana Winters

I mentioned this on another thread, but I purchased LMZ tickets twice from secondary sources and got in fine both times.  They asked if I knew the name of the purchaser - I didn't but they let me in anyway.

If I resold my ticket, I could provide my name, which would probably help the person.

Worst case scenario for the buyer: they could still use the ticket to get into the show.  They might not get in early, but they won't be left out in the cold...

But for the worst case scenario they would be wasting their money on a VIP package only to get early GA. You'd basically be ripping them off it that happens.  :shrug: You can't just give the person your name. You have to contact TicketMaster to see what would happen and they'll tell you flat out you can't resell them or transfer. Worst case is that you'll have to be there with the person to let them in.

speedbliss

I've sold LMZ tickets twice and bought them once on stubhub and ebay during the monster ball. Never had a problem. All different venues. It's says non transferable but nobody gives a crap when they are letting you in. Even if your name isn't there, the venues I've delt with didnt care.

Back to the topic I have LMZ for this show and I'm dying of anticipation! The very first artRAVE in a club setting on her Birthday. Can't ask for more.

speedbliss

By the way, I was thinking of buying 100 fiber optic happy birthday headbands and passing them out for everyone to wear for the show. We did this at a VIrginia show once and Gaga loved it.

Maybe something like this.

http://www.lightgod.com/product/663-bdayhead/Light-Up-Happy-Birthday-Head-Band-Fiber-Optic-LED.aspx

GypsyPrincess26

What are you guys gonna wear?! I dont know if I want to go all out rave style or if I want to just wear gaga esk clothes! 

• 2 weeks later...
speedbliss

I'm still wondering that. It's really not that far away. 75 days

GypsyPrincess26

I'm still wondering that. It's really not that far away. 75 days

I know!! I found some cute tops and stuff on esty…there is this wonder shop called "lovejonny" and he makes all hand made stuff and has quite a but of gaga things! I was thinking of getting something from there and dressing it up with jewelry and fun makeup? but Im not sure yet!!! 

By the way, I was thinking of buying 100 fiber optic happy birthday headbands and passing them out for everyone to wear for the show. We did this at a VIrginia show once and Gaga loved it.

http://www.lightgod.com/product/663-bdayhead/Light-Up-Happy-Birthday-Head-Band-Fiber-Optic-LED.aspx

I would totally be willing to go in on this with you! so you don't have to buy them all! 

thefamebitch

So excited for this!!! It should be a great time, it's really cool that she's doing a bunch of intimate shows in my opinion!

speedbliss

I would totally be willing to go in on this with you! so you don't have to buy them all!

That's awesome and much appreciated. The more people who could pitch in the better. And the more we can order. I'll try to order them in a couple of weeks.

Archived