Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

(RUMOUR) Gaga To Attend Wetten Dass In Germany

Schizophonic

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

Wetten, dass..? 209. Sendung aus Augsburg

Präsentiert von Markus Lanz

Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013, 20:15 Uhr

Am 14. Dezember 2013, 20.15 Uhr, präsentiert Markus Lanz die große ZDF-Unterhaltungsshow "Wetten, dass..?" live aus der Messe in Augsburg. In seiner Show begrüßt der Moderator Deutschlands beliebten Schauspieler Wolfgang Stumph, Comedian Bully Herbig, Boris Becker, ina Müller und ABBA-Mitglied Björn Ulvaeus. Für musikalische Unterhaltung sorgen Popqueen Lady Gaga, Frida Gold und…

Wetten, dass.? 209 Broadcast from Augsburg
Powered by Markus Lanz
Saturday 14 December 2013, 20:15 Clock
On 14 December 2013 at 20:15 clock, Markus Lanz presents "Wetten, dass." The great ZDF entertainment show live from the fair in Augsburg. In his show, the moderator welcomed Germany's popular actor Wolfgang Stumph, comedian Bully Herbig, Boris Becker, ina Müller and ABBA member Björn Ulvaeus. For musical entertainment, including pop queen Lady Gaga, Frida Gold and ...

UPDATE: this is from a tv journal. it might be printed a time ago and canceled!!!!
going to ask someone now!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Firstly, you didn't say who's attending what, but I guess you can figure out it's Gaga since you put it in news, and secondly, a translation would be really nice. Majority of the forum speaks English, but very few German :awkney:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

she was on this before in 2009, i remember she played a little bit of the bad romance video there before it came out. this is confirmation that she will play part of the do what you want video.

Weasel

It says that Gaga wil be the musical act (performer I guess) of a program called ''Wetten Dass'' this saturday.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived