đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What are y'all going to wear?

HOELLAND

Featured Posts

I know it's early and we're still getting tickets, but have you guys decided what you're gonna wear?

I know some people just aren't into the whole "dressing up for Gaga concerts" thing, and some really are so I just wanna know if you're planning to wear regular clothes or a Gaga inspired costume?

In my case, I went dressed normal for the Monster Ball but since there was a pit and Gaga was picking people at the Born This Way Ball I was planning to go subtly inspired by Gaga but it got cancelled...Now I'm torn tbh, I don't know if I should just wear a merch shirt and jeans and call it a day or if I should dress up to try and impress Gaga so she picks me to go backstage.

It's kinda easier for girls to kinda dress up as Gaga cause no one's gonna judge them but I think if I do it I'm gonna look back in 5 or 10 years and be like  :smh:

So I think I might just go dressed normally with something simple like the Applause make-up or something...Nothing too out there.

Anyways, what are you guys wearing?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I'm going to dress up. I just want to find something edgy/fun to wear and maybe throw in a GaGa-related accent to mix it up. I've never really been into costumes and I feel like going there with just a GaGa shirt is kinda lame. 

GreenEyes

I want to actually dress up this time i go! 

i will probably wear something, but take my shirt off after i get my merch shirt. 

And i want to put on Applause paint on my face! :) 

I WAS going to wear this to the BTWBall, but then Gaga got hurt and cancelled my date  :ohno:. So im going to wear it to artRave :party: ! 

BGCTLG108.JPG

Probably something simple and comfortable, but gaga related. Though I want to wear either the VenusGa wig or the white dreads wig. I'm worried the VenusGa wig may block someones view cause its a lil wide so I'm not sure yet.

Archived