Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 28 Atlantic City, NJ

famous

Featured Posts

Lana Winters

Oh my gosh that's so stressful, I hope it comes in time

The company/person would not answer me for a week. :emma: So I found their official website off of Etsy and did the contact form and they said they were wrapping it up and shipping it tomorrow. That was on Saturday and obviously they cannot ship on Sundays so I'm still over here freaking out about getting a tracking number today.

They ship with 2 day priority but I'm still stressing. :sweat: I don't even know what it looks like.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The company/person would not answer me for a week. :emma: So I found their official website off of Etsy and did the contact form and they said they were wrapping it up and shipping it tomorrow. That was on Saturday and obviously they cannot ship on Sundays so I'm still over here freaking out about getting a tracking number today.

They ship with 2 day priority but I'm still stressing. :sweat: I don't even know what it looks like.

Well I have my fingers grossed for you that it gets to you on time. Considering you ordered it awhile ago that's ridiculous !

Prismatic

I'm changing my outfit last minute, lol. (Not going to wear underwear-esque type of shorts, instead, I'm going to wear short shorts, lol).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

I highly reccomend not lining up anytime before 9 or 10 if you have GA. 12 at max. Waiting super early isn't worth it tbh, every spot is a good spot, Boardwalk Hall is pretty long so they'll be more than enough space in whatever place you would like to stand, and mainly waiting is just so boring and worthless. + it'll be SUPER hot. So you'll be super tired, smelly and worn out by time its time for the concert to start. I'll be there at 12! Ready to rave!

Where is Gaga staying?

Are they gonna give GA wristbands?

What time are you guys lining up?

What part of the arena are we lining up at, the front right?

Lana Winters

Well I have my fingers grossed for you that it gets to you on time. Considering you ordered it awhile ago that's ridiculous !

It's a custom made order that usually takes 4-6 weeks to make which is why I paid rush order to have it in time since I ordered at the end of May. :sweat:

Sachasuperstar

Does anyone know if Gaga starts at 8PM (the listed time) or the opening act does?

No she doesnt start at 8, more like 9h00 at least in New  York it was

It's a custom made order that usually takes 4-6 weeks to make which is why I paid rush order to have it in time since I ordered at the end of May. :sweat:

Ugh well I hope it comes in time and I'll see you in the LMZ line :)

My outfit is a complete mess I waited to late to do it.

I'm wearing a pig (swine) headband mask, a gaga long sleeve sweater but I'm turning it into a really thin tank top, white shorts covered in glitter spray with a seashell in the middle of it, born this way ball gaga socks, a light up pacifier, and pot leaf nipple pasties lol

Sachasuperstar

I just receive my email for the Litlle Monster Zone

Anyone receive their LMZ email yet?

I just receive my email for the Litlle Monster Zone

Lana Winters

Ugh well I hope it comes in time and I'll see you in the LMZ line :)

My outfit is a complete mess I waited to late to do it.

I'm wearing a pig (swine) headband mask, a gaga long sleeve sweater but I'm turning it into a really thin tank top, white shorts covered in glitter spray with a seashell in the middle of it, born this way ball gaga socks, a light up pacifier, and pot leaf nipple pasties lol

I got my tracking notification and it says it'll be here by Wednesday. :sweat: and I got my LMZ email so I can take it easy now.

That outfit sounds amazing!

I got my tracking notification and it says it'll be here by Wednesday. :sweat: and I got my LMZ email so I can take it easy now.

That outfit sounds amazing!

Yay so happy for you! And I just got my email as well, makes me even more excited!

And it sounds amazing, but it's gonna look like a hot mess lol

Anyone interested in a meet up or some sort of party after the show?  Not sure where it could be though

Archived