Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SUMMERFEST artRAVE: June 26 Milwaukee, WI

famous

Featured Posts

JOROMonster

So excited!!! Ill probably get there around 7am-9am tomorrow! Ill make a sign saying "Haus of Monsters" so you all know where the line is lmao

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• estoniankid

• Travis

• Arturo

• Paper Gangsta

Is it weird that I'm almost as excited to see what people will be wearing as I am for the actual show because monsters don't slack when it comes to concert outfits

DeleteMyAccount

I hope it will be sold out

A few months ago when Live Nation cleared up the Gaga touring "flop" rumors, they mentioned this show and I think they said it was like 85% sold out.

http://m.tapmilwaukee.com/reports-of-flopping-lady-gaga-summerfest-show-in-milwaukee-ridiculous-says-live-nation-executiv-b992-249206921.html

About 14,300 sold back in early March, and about 80% for NA.

Tickets on Stubhub seem to be going at least.  It was around 400 something available this morning and now it's under 400.  So at least it shows that people are still buying tickets.  If it isn't sold out, you probably wouldn't even tell where the empty seats are.  It'll be pretty packed I'm sure.  

Edited by ZacharyMark

vanesaparker

So excited!! I hope to meet a lot of people I'll be waiting alone from like 10am. 

Also just let ya know there is multiple doors opening at noon. 

Eros92

My seats are in section 6 and I dont even really know what a LMZ ticket is but I want to meet people too! Im going and I thought I would make some friends while Im there or know someone from on here going 

Im pretty broke too but no matter broke or ever green!

Well lets talk!

haha i'll be at the Summerfest grounds at around 5:30 and just still till the concert! if you wanna hang out just hit me up on here and we can all meet up somewhere there!

lowra001

I'm just going to show up around noon, since the gates don't open until then and since you can't line up on summerfest property.

JOROMonster

Is there a line started anywhere yet? I'm planning on getting there in about 2.5 hours from now.

Line has started on Polk Street right in front of the Summerfest Gates by the Ampitheater. 3 LMZ people are here

Hausofpop

Line has started on Polk Street right in front of the Summerfest Gates by the Ampitheater. 3 LMZ people are here

Thanks for the update! See you guys soon!