Dolev

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

u betta stan, Canada

Don't worry I am :hor:

Because Canada has taste and knows what is up!

Damn right :classy:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

J e s s e

Edmonton calgary and winnipeg SHOULD sell out, theyre likely dying of thirst to see her live there. :MANiCURE:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

wecouldbeARTPOP

Please ARTPOP goddess add another night in LA....don't want to see her in San Diego :(

PLLLEEEAASSSEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHH

wecouldbeARTPOP

Does any one remember if the two dates at Staple Center in LA for the BTWB were added at the same time or did one come after the other?

Rollercoaster

I think arenas and festivals are the way to go with this one. Bring that party feeling.

Except for New York. Yankee Stadium please Gagz.

HORRORHOLIC

Toronto isn't sold out, there are actually still lower level seats left

I just checked Ticketmaster again, none of these shows are sold out. It says not many left and you can still buy tickets. But she's selling very well either way.

geopang

Miss Gaga better add another LA date

Does any one remember if the two dates at Staple Center in LA for the BTWB were added at the same time or did one come after the other?

The second night came about a few weeks after

Edmonton calgary and winnipeg SHOULD sell out, theyre likely dying of thirst to see her live there. :manicure:

She didn't even come to Calgary with the BTW Ball but I still managed to see it in Edmonton. But IM SO HAPPY SHE'S COMING TO MY HOMETOWN AHHHH

Archived