Which is your favourite Season?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

It exists for me cuz i live halfway between fantasy and reality at all times :derpga: Don't you? (ps. Scott + Issac aren't a thing either)

I know they're not a thing but at least Scott and Isaac like each other and have a bond. Stiles and Derek barely even share screen time :awkney:

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

Dean Winchester

I know they're not a thing but at least Scott and Isaac like each other and have a bond. Stiles and Derek barely even share screen time :awkney:

so true :lmao: Just realized both scott and issac were with alison, so technically they had secondhand s-x together (if that makes sense :toofunny:)

so true :lmao: Just realized both scott and issac were with alison, so technically they had secondhand s-x together (if that makes sense :toofunny:)

Well they shared a hole :toofunny: seems weird to talk about Allison that way though :awkney:

Maybe they'll bond over this death next season :bunny: #Justice4Scisaac #TheDelusion

THANK YOU. omg, exactly.

People jump on Sterek because it's the most common gay ship but there are so many better ones that actually make sense.

Vernier

Sterek doesn't even make sense though :ohwell:

The other not so much anymore though it could have happened once :ohwell:

How did this even start again? :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

OMG :emo:  :emo:  Why Alisson? Why? I feel sorry for calling her names. :toofunny: I'm gonna miss her. :emo: It was so sad. And her poor dad is all alone now, like I feel he's getting back to hunting wolfs next season. lol They better kill the evil Stiles faster, cause he's taken so much from us.  :emo: Happy it wasn't Isaac tho. 

Dean Winchester

OMG   :emo:  Why Alisson? Why? I feel sorry for calling her names. :toofunny: I'm gonna miss her. :emo: It was so sad. And her poor dad is all alone now, like I feel he's getting back to hunting wolfs next season. lol They better kill the evil Stiles faster, cause he's taken so much from us.  :emo: Happy it wasn't Isaac tho. 

i'd rather alison die than any of the other main characters tbh  :toofunny:

THANK YOU. omg, exactly.

People jump on Sterek because it's the most common gay ship but there are so many better ones that actually make sense.

Spill that tea. :tea:

#Justice4Scisaac #Justice4Stanny

How did this even start again?

I have no idea, people just liked the arguing between them and just invented s-xual tension where there was none :awkney:

OMG Why Alisson? Why? I feel sorry for calling her names. :toofunny: I'm gonna miss her. It was so sad. And her poor dad is all alone now, like I feel he's getting back to hunting wolfs next season. lol They better kill the evil Stiles faster, cause he's taken so much from us. Happy it wasn't Isaac tho.

I felt the same, she never was a favourite but I was so sad I'll never see her again :noparty: and I feel bad for Chris most of all.

I felt the same, she never was a favourite but I was so sad I'll never see her again :noparty: and I feel bad for Chris most of all.

Yeah me too, he's got nobody now. But oh well, I read it was her decision to leave the show, so... :haha: Anyway I feel like the next season is gonna be good, cause they're having these new hunters coming to town and it's gonna be all normal now. Like no WW2 japanese evil spirits and dark magic. :toofunny: edit: And let's not forget the japanese mafia... :toofloppy:

Edited by teo

Dean Winchester

Yeah me too, he's got nobody now. But oh well, I read it was her decision to leave the show, so... :haha: Anyway I feel like the next season is gonna be good, cause they're having these new hunters coming to town and it's gonna be all normal now. Like no WW2 japanese evil spirits and dark magic. :toofunny: edit: And let's not forget the japanese mafia... :toofloppy:

I think that's why chris has been getting closer with Derek.  Since Alison is gone, im guessing Chris' plotline is gonna revolve more around him working with Derek as a team.  

Yeah, they are also adding a lot of new lacrosse players so its gonna be more like season 1 + 2 which is exciting.   :excited2:

Am I the only one that ships Scott and Stiles? :toofloppy:

They'd be really cute together idk.

They'd be cute, yes, I mean they'd do anything for each other. And the hug this season was epic when stiles was in bed and Scott was standing between his legs :hor:

But many people hate Scott, don't know why he'd be the perfect boyfriend tbh, I ain't got time for bad boys.

They'd be cute, yes, I mean they'd do anything for each other. And the hug this season was epic when stiles was in bed and Scott was standing between his legs :hor:

But many people hate Scott, don't know why he'd be the perfect boyfriend tbh, I ain't got time for bad boys.

Right? I loved it!

I don't remember Isaac saying this. :deadbanana:

tumblr_m6bwtjTbNU1qa6auao1_400.gif