24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Teen Wolf Season

• Season 1
    • Season 2
    • Season 3A
    • Season 3B

Featured Posts

This second part seems so good!!!

I have to say that I only liked the last episodes of this first part of 3 season, the first were a little bit messy, this seems so great!!!

It does seem good though I wonder if you'll enjoy it if you haven't likes most of season 3A which incidentally is my favourite TW season, probably due to no Jackson who I hated and more Isaac who's my favourite :party:

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bye

• Valextra

• Cas Winchester

• Pure Adrenaline

It does seem good though I wonder if you'll enjoy it if you haven't likes most of season 3A which incidentally is my favourite TW season, probably due to no Jackson who I hated and more Isaac who's my favourite :party:

LOL, no, it wasn't because of him (it's handsome but it's not my type :P he's doing Arrow now that I like), I don't know, but the last 4-5 episodes I liked it ;)

LOL, no, it wasn't because of him (it's handsome but it's not my type he's doing Arrow now that I like), I don't know, but the last 4-5 episodes I liked it ;)

Ah no I didn't mean that's why you enjoyed the first two seasons better. I meant Jackson's absence helped me like 3A even more :p yes the last 4-5 episodes were godly :giveup: but the others were still awesome :) Anyway I can't wait for Season 3B and hope that the powers that be won't kill off any of my faves. I don't want this to turn into silly Vampire Diaries were no one except for the main 3 are safe :cry: It would lessen the attraction of having favourite characters that are not the top billed ones. If something like Buffy the Vampire Slayer could keep everyone from dying for all those seasons (except for Tara and Joyce) then Teen Wolf better damn well keep my favs alive...

Ah no I didn't mean that's why you enjoyed the first two seasons better. I meant Jackson's absence helped me like 3A even more :P yes the last 4-5 episodes were godly :giveup: but the others were still awesome :) Anyway I can't wait for Season 3B and hope that the powers that be won't kill off any of my faves. I don't want this to turn into silly Vampire Diaries were no one except for the main 3 are safe :cry: It would lessen the attraction of having favourite characters that are not the top billed ones. If something like Buffy the Vampire Slayer could keep everyone from dying for all those seasons (except for Tara and Joyce) then Teen Wolf better damn well keep my favs alive...

Ahhh ok, well in the season 2 Jackson's character was a little bit ridicolous, I am agree with you, for example now I am watching Vampire Diares sometimes without understand what is going on LOL too much caos.. Buffy is a masterpiece I think it's very hard to reach the level of that serie.. For the dead of some characters I think it's dipend of the actors, if they're gonna be tired of the show, but for example the character that has Colton Haynes on 'Arrow' is very similar to 'Teen Wolf' os I don't understand why he left the show, maybe for the money. Sure in 'Teen Wolf' will remain the 3 boys and the main 2 girls (I don't remember the names, I watch too much tv series :P)

Ahhh ok, well in the season 2 Jackson's character was a little bit ridicolous, I am agree with you, for example now I am watching Vampire Diares sometimes without understand what is going on LOL too much caos.. Buffy is a masterpiece I think it's very hard to reach the level of that serie.. For the dead of some characters I think it's dipend of the actors, if they're gonna be tired of the show, but for example the character that has Colton Haynes on 'Arrow' is very similar to 'Teen Wolf' os I don't understand why he left the show, maybe for the money. Sure in 'Teen Wolf' will remain the 3 boys and the main 2 girls (I don't remember the names, I watch too much tv series :P)

Scott, Stiles, Derek, Allison, Lydia :p

Yeah, I stopped watching VD somewhere in the first half of Season 4. It was becoming too ridiculous with the humans ignoring the bad stuff their vampire friends do. In Buffy the good guys never excused characters for doing evil stuff tbh. Teen Wolf is going in the right direction with Scott being a real hero and the good guys not condoning killing of innocents for whatever reason. I'm sad about Jennifer Blake (Darach) dying tho :noparty:

Tbh, Teen Wolf reminds me a lot of why I enjoyed BtVS, it's an ensemble show and I hope they keep it that way with focus on each character and no unnecessary killing just for drama.

Scott, Stiles, Derek, Allison, Lydia :P

Yeah, I stopped watching VD somewhere in the first half of Season 4. It was becoming too ridiculous with the humans ignoring the bad stuff their vampire friends do. In Buffy the good guys never excused characters for doing evil stuff tbh. Teen Wolf is going in the right direction with Scott being a real hero and the good guys not condoning killing of innocents for whatever reason. I'm sad about Jennifer Blake (Darach) dying tho :noparty:

Tbh, Teen Wolf reminds me a lot of why I enjoyed BtVS, it's an ensemble show and I hope they keep it that way with focus on each character and no unnecessary killing just for drama.

Agree with your argumentation, sure this season it's gonna be good, the trailer seems very good i think they're gonna focus much more on the 'thriller-suspance' aspect ;) Even if the serial's name is 'Teen Wolf' I think it will become more 'mature' (in Buffy it happened, the last series became a lot more mature than the firsts) :)

Agree with your argumentation, sure this season it's gonna be good, the trailer seems very good i think they're gonna focus much more on the 'thriller-suspance' aspect ;) Even if the serial's name is 'Teen Wolf' I think it will become more 'mature' (in Buffy it happened, the last series became a lot more mature than the firsts) :)

Yaaaaas! God, if they keep up the quality it will remain in my top 5 tv series of all time : emo: tbh its title does push away many viewers I believe. Until a few months ago I had thought TW was Twilight with wolves :toofunny: how wrong I was lol. I'm always here for more mature stuff just as long as mature doesn't mean s-x and nudity only.

Anyway I love the direction it's taking and the fact that even the secondary characters are interesting (Isaac <3 ).

My top tv shows are:

1. Supernatural

2. Buffy and Angel

3. Teen Wolf

4. Dexter

5. Game of Thrones

Yaaaaas! God, if they keep up the quality it will remain in my top 5 tv series of all time : emo: tbh its title does push away many viewers I believe. Until a few months ago I had thought TW was Twilight with wolves :toofunny: how wrong I was lol. I'm always here for more mature stuff just as long as mature doesn't mean s-x and nudity only.

Anyway I love the direction it's taking and the fact that even the secondary characters are interesting (Isaac <3 ).

My top tv shows are:

1. Supernatural

2. Buffy and Angel

3. Teen Wolf

4. Dexter

5. Game of Thrones

I watched last year the first and second season of TW; at beginning I didn't wanna see it for your same reason (Twilight) but for our luck it's total different.

Now I am stanning for 'American Horror Story: Coven' the show is very good, you must see that (a lot creepy respect TW), but brilliant.

If you like supernatural things it's very good also 'Witches of East End' (a surprise, nothing in common with 'Charmed'). I watch also others kind of serial like'Revenge', 'Homeland', 'Pretty Little Liars' and many others (this is the reason why I don't remeber the names LOL).

One of my favourite of all time is also 'Lost' ;)

I watched last year the first and second season of TW; at beginning I didn't wanna see it for your same reason (Twilight) but for our luck it's total different.

Now I am stanning for 'American Horror Story: Coven' the show is very good, you must see that (a lot creepy respect TW), but brilliant.

If you like supernatural things it's very good also 'Witches of East End' (a surprise, nothing in common with 'Charmed'). I watch also others kind of serial like'Revenge', 'Homeland', 'Pretty Little Liars' and many others (this is the reason why I don't remeber the names LOL).

One of my favourite of all time is also 'Lost' ;)

Wow those are a lot of shows :deadbanana:

I've only heard good things about AHS and maybe I'll watch it someday although whenever is ee something so poplar I immediately think "overhyped" "overrated" I'm usually wrong though so I'll try to watch all seasons next summer :toofunny:

Wow those are a lot of shows :deadbanana:

I've only heard good things about AHS and maybe I'll watch it someday although whenever is ee something so poplar I immediately think "overhyped" "overrated" I'm usually wrong though so I'll try to watch all seasons next summer :toofunny:

Trust me, AHS deserves a lot, sometimes can be also disgusting for some scenes especailly in the season 2, but believe me it is very good, the actors are very great and the plot has a lot of 'suspance', it's all concentrate in 13 episodes, every season has a different story ;)

Trust me, AHS deserves a lot, sometimes can be also disgusting for some scenes especailly in the season 2, but believe me it is very good, the actors are very great and the plot has a lot of 'suspance', it's all concentrate in 13 episodes, every season has a different story ;)

Hmmm I'd most likely enjoy it a lot : party: not enough to be a huge fan tho since characters are the most important part for me so if they change every season.... :noparty:

Hmmm I'd most likely enjoy it a lot : party: not enough to be a huge fan tho since characters are the most important part for me so if they change every season.... :noparty:

Trust me, you need to see it, you will not regret ;)

Thanks, I will :hug:

AHS's impact tho invading this thread as well :giveup:

You're welcome ;)

LOL it's natural, believe me it's the best 'horror-thriller' serie of the last times, you have to watch only for her:

Jessica-Lange.jpg

Her performance is terrific in every season, one of the best actress ever, she won Golden Globes, Emmy for this serie ;)

You're welcome ;)

LOL it's natural, believe me it's the best 'horror-thriller' serie of the last times, you have to watch only for her:

Jessica-Lange.jpg

Her performance is terrific in every season, one of the best actress ever, she won Golden Globes, Emmy for this serie ;)

The actress with that iconic gif used everywhere around GGD and ATRL :nooo: :nooo: