Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the ArtRave be sold out

AuraBurqaSwag

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

not in South America-BTW ball's lower sales or Oceania--her current charting in Australia and New Zealand.

but definitely across Europe and North America

BangTheGong

North American leg. Not sure about South America. 

She is only doing an arena tour this time though, as opposed to the BTW which was a stadium tour. 

disneyhigh

yeaaah she will and shes gonna add more dates like she did with the BTWball i think if the currently announced tickets sell well.....this will be my first tour of hers in L.A. and im so excited!!

The North America will sell out in minutes due to the demand after the BTWB was canceled. I think LiveNation will make her add dates after that

thefamebitch

Idk. The $35 tickets are idiotic. The shows will all sell out "officially" within the first few hours of them being on sale but the scalpers will still try selling them for $100+. The only people it's benefiting are the fans who can't afford anything more and will be able to buy them as soon as they go on sale. 

A sold out show is still a sold out show though!  Better than having her not sell out and listening to every media source blast the hell out of her. 

LeoFameMonster

Oh I'm going to Toronto July 9th

See you there!!!!! can't wait and so happy we finally get a tour in the summer lol

gagaisitalian

Doubtful. The BTWB didn't sell out in America, and that was her biggest album/tour to date.

AuraBurqaSwag

See you there!!!!! can't wait and so happy we finally get a tour in the summer lol

:awkney:

Archived