💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will the ArtRave be sold out

AuraBurqaSwag

Featured Posts

Idk. The $35 tickets are idiotic. The shows will all sell out "officially" within the first few hours of them being on sale but the scalpers will still try selling them for $100+. The only people it's benefiting are the fans who can't afford anything more and will be able to buy them as soon as they go on sale. 

It probably will, especially with the cheaper prices this time. I know album/single sales haven't been great this era but I'm sure she's still a strong touring act.

AuraBurqaSwag

Idk. The $35 tickets are idiotic. The shows will all sell out "officially" within the first few hours of them being on sale but the scalpers will still try selling them for $100+. The only people it's benefiting are the fans who can't afford anything more and will be able to buy them as soon as they go on sale.

Ikr tickets should at least be 85$ and for 20 seats then 150$ And so on......

I think they all will, if not all, most of them will. She's got a reputation of being one of the best live performers of our time. Especially with the cheap tickets, I think the tickets will go fast.

I'm going to the first show in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm worried about this!! It's the only f**king show in Florida. Everyone going to flock there that lives here!! There's usually a Miami show that lessens the pressure...

AuraBurqaSwag

I'm going to the first show in Ft. Lauderdale. I'm worried about this!! It's the only f**king show in Florida. Everyone going to flock there that lives here!! There's usually a Miami show that lessens the pressure...

Oh I'm going to Toronto July 9th

Gaga is Life

Not here :toofloppy: I'm expecting good sales, but I would be pleasantly surprised if it sold out here :spin:

Archived