Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The paid meet and greets sound rather unfair now

Haus

Featured Posts

Too expensive, i mean that price is crazy.. how expensive have been the M&G from other artists?

Britney's is 2500$.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellspont

All I care is to see Gaga with my own two eyes and enjoy the show. I don't need to meet her, although that would be a great bonus. I'm not gonna pay money to meet someone and have a conversation, y'know? It's like me trying to have a conversation with a close friend and I've gotta pay money to talk. Paying for the concert is all I'm gonna do tbh. :)

This exactly tbh

thefamebitch

What if the paid m&g is before the show?

I have a strong feeling it will be, I'm pretty sure that's what happened with TMB 1.0

You have a valid point.

But if I were you, if she does bring people backstage for free, I hope it's not 20 people. 

But if I didn't have the money, I would praying to be taken backstage for free of course. 

It's a matter of perspective, really. All she needs to do is work this out smoothly. :)

Kermit the frog

She had to rise the prices in order for other tickets to be cheaper, so that fans can afford them.

Gaga can never win I guess, no matter what she does.

Just to put things in perspective, Britney charged $2500 (!!!) for meet and greet too and you didnt get to be on stage at all, you didnt even get to touch her, just a pic, no talking. So please, stop complaining and be grateful.

1500 for a meet and greet? lol that's absolutely ridiculous. if you play your cards right, and with a little bit of luck, you could probably meet her before or after the show. 1500 bucks to see gaga for how many minutes is the biggest rip off of a deal I heard all year

She can't win either way, if she lets the fans come in for free backstage then those who haven't got the time to wait days before to get in early won't get a chance and if she lets the people who pay for the most expensive tickets come backstage than those who can't afford it won't get the chance. She's doing both and people are still complaining, i don't see what more she can do

This. There are pros and cons to every situation, and it sucks.

You can either pay $1500 and sit ON STAGE (which is way cool) and be GUARANTEED to meet her, or you can pay $85, camp out for the entire night before the show (or even for days) and have a slight CHANCE of meeting her.

There's a tradeoff, and I think even though some aspects of each sucks, it's as fair as she can be.

J e s s e

Well I'm sitting back and watching with my popcorn, not worrying about since I'm broke :popcorn:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived