Jump to content
music news

Dua Lipa said she recently recorded new music with Mark Ronson


monketsharona

Featured Posts

River

Her Duanne could mean anything

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Psyduck

Collab with Gaga and give us a disco song with interpolation of I Wanna Dance With Somebody please

keep on looking for Psyduck
Link to post
Share on other sites

monketsharona
16 minutes ago, MaybeKermit said:

didn't they already work together? On Electricity ?

Electricity and Dance The Night 

He also made a remix on her Club Nostalgia Remix album 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ziggy

You know what if she wants to be disco girl forever, if it’s quality why change? I’ve never been a fan or a hater but the songs have mostly been cute! Not every pop star needs to have 9 versions of themselves only for fans to say they’re a flop for doing it for 8 years and are relieved she’s back in her wheelhouse (monsters to gaga). So ms Peep if it’s good then do your thing

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack3257
58 minutes ago, Psyduck said:

Collab with Gaga and give us a disco song with interpolation of I Wanna Dance With Somebody please

I didn’t realize I needed this until now!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...