💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The paid meet and greets sound rather unfair now

Haus

Featured Posts

Cappuccino

the meet and greet thing is ridiculous and it kinda ruin how Gaga says its all about friendship with her fans now it sounds like forming a friendship with money...  are they planning on selling Gaga? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewStevens

A little luck?

Honey, the fans who get picked to go on stage have a ton of luck and dedication.

For $1,500 you will get the privilege of NOT sleeping on the city streets for days.

And you will get the privilege of KNOWING you get to meet her.

Unlike the 700+ other people in GA hoping to get picked.

This. 

and THERE IS a special area for the M&G tickets: "One seat inside ARTPOP Zone (elevated seating area opposite the main stage)"

Cappuccino

Nicki Minaj - $250 (plus a ticket)

Ke$ha - $250 

Miley Cyrus - $995

A lot of artists don't even do them.

because not every artist has MarcmonsterSS :) :whitney: Gaga slay 

Im sure the talking time with her will be the same for everyone. The only difference is that you'll meet her for sure lol and that youll be sitting on stage

Kindness rules all.

I will never understand why people have to pay to meet celeb's. We already do so much to help them out. I'm a fan and all but I would never pay to meet someone because then the convo wouldn't be genuine. She'd have to be nice, idk comes off as fake to me. 

If I randomly met her and I wasn't expecting it, that would be so much better.

Cappuccino

This. 

and THERE IS a special area for the M&G tickets: "One seat inside ARTPOP Zone (elevated seating area opposite the main stage)"

i think i know whos gonna get it . ... its gonna be marcmonster, bookmark me hehe, hes been following Gaga forever :) 

DrewStevens

i think i know whos gonna get it . ... its gonna be marcmonster, bookmark me hehe, hes been following Gaga forever :)

anyone (with $1500) can be marcmonster now. 

A lot of people are complaining about the price but let's be honest here- if the M&G was $200 everyone and their mother would want to go. They would run out of tickets too fast and it would be a HUGE disaster. Personally I'm not paying over 1k to meet her but I'm not going to get pissed at people who choose to. If that's what they want to do that's fine and like it or not the prices have to be that high.

Meanwhile I'm just ready to pounce on dem LMZ tickets... :unicorn:

EGOT2027

She wants to make the show so that everyone can afford to see it. Therefore tickets start at only $35 and general admission (which gets you standing inside the stage and even gives you the chance to get pulled onto the stage). This is much lower than any pop or even country artist touring today and Gaga's show costs more than anyone's to put on. Therefore, she has to make up for the cost somehow so she's giving those that can afford it a chance to go above and beyond. It's quite beautiful if you ask me.

Cappuccino

anyone (with $1500) can be marcmonster now. 

Marcmonster can go ahead and book all the seat having only him on stage, oh gawd if i had money i would so do that except envite my Lms friends to go with me for free 

She wants to make the show so that everyone can afford to see it. Therefore tickets start at only $35 and general admission (which gets you standing inside the stage and even gives you the chance to get pulled onto the stage). This is much lower than any pop or even country artist touring today and Gaga's show costs more than anyone's to put on. Therefore, she has to make up for the cost somehow so she's giving those that can afford it a chance to go above and beyond. It's quite beautiful if you ask me.

now i see what you mean, it makes sense, you should put on a thread so everyone can see it, please 

She can't win either way, if she lets the fans come in for free backstage then those who haven't got the time to wait days before to get in early won't get a chance and if she lets the people who pay for the most expensive tickets come backstage than those who can't afford it won't get the chance. She's doing both and people are still complaining, i don't see what more she can do

I think it's a great idea to do a mix of both. 20 people is too many though. It'll get very rushed and people may not get a chance to say everything they want to.

I and many others wish we had the money to meet her so if you do, you should be thankful and not complain about stupid **** like that.

Stupid ****? 20 people from the Monster Pit are going backstage. In many BTWB shows there were only like 300 people in the Monster Pit. That's a great chance for being picked. If I'm going to pay almost 20 times the cost of a GA ticket, I'd like to know that I'll be given more time to talk to her than the 20 others who got picked for free.

well you cant have it your way and have a M&G, on stage, and be in the monster pit..

I don't really care about being on stage. If I had the choice of being on stage or in the Monster Pit, I'd pick the Monster Pit. Knowing that I'd be meeting her backstage it wouldn't really matter to me.

I think the only difference between pit fans going backstage vs. the 1.5k price tag is the 1.5k price tag fans will get to be on stage for the entire performance with probably a lot of interaction with Gaga throughout the entire show

The actual backstage stuff is disconcerting for the reasons you outlined, though. I can see it being very rushed :ohno:

I'm glad you get where I'm coming from. The backstage situation sounds like it'll be messy. Unless meet and greet people get to meet her before the show also, which would be pretty amazing. 

Right, but the people paying $1,500 should be given more time backstage than the people picked for free. That's my main point here. I know the meet and greet guarantees you get to meet her, but if you have to share the time evenly with the people who get picked for free, that's unfair in my eyes for the price that has to be paid. 

It is a little confusing, I wish she would just make an announcement about everything like she did with the ARTPOP release date. I do think its cool that she's bumping up the meet & greet ticket price so that she can sell more cheap tickets so fans that wouldn't be able to go have the chance to see her. The m&g tickets will sell, it's Gaga. I'm just glad I get the chance to go now that some of the tickets are cheaper!

Forrest Gump

lbr, interscope just wants a sold out show in the midst of "artflop"

pink sushi

I always hate when artists charge money to meet their fans.... :roll: I wouldn't like paying to meet someone.....it would ruin the experience for me knowing that I PAID them like $1000 for them to be spending a couple minutes with me. And they are therefore being forced to spend time with me rather than being genuinely happy to meet a fan.....

So if you don't like it either than simply don't buy if. Nobody is forcing you to. I'm glad she's still bringing other fans from the audience backstage for free. But whatever you do, its NOT EASY to meet her. Those fans from the pit who were brought backstage camped for days or even a week or more to get a good spot in the pit. So if u wanna meet her you will either pay in money or with your time/dedication. Nothing comes easy.

Archived