artdoll 47,198 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 Allie recently posted the following on her socials: ๐๐.๐๐๐๐ยฐ ๐, ๐.๐๐๐๐ยฐ ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ ๐ข๐ง๐๐๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐๐๐ฉ๐ฌ โโโโโโโโโโโโ [read: a woman sleeps inside a clear ๐๐ฎ๐๐ with metal framing in the woods. she begins to stir. a new era is awakening. follow the link in bio] ๏ฝก๏พโ glued up, sometimes it's too much โ ๏พ๏ฝก Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dynamite 67,726 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 She's meditatingย Like a poem said by a neydy in red Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TwistedTeeth 2,603 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 Is she died? (I'm so excited) CHOMP. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GreenEyes 1,140 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 Between her, Florence and Ryn weaver my alt girls are gonna take it this yearย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Simon 1,554 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 I still listen toย girl with no face I don't know if I'm readyย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pink Eye 4,589 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 So the coordinates are for somewhere called Weybridge in London? What does it mean?ย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,710 Posted August 19, 2025 Share Posted August 19, 2025 24 minutes ago, Simon said: I still listen toย girl with no face I don't know if I'm readyย Legit one of the best albums of 2024. She did ALL of thatย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
dubstep111 786 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 Allie X, she never disappoints!! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Controversiaga 17,337 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 4 hours ago, TwistedTeeth said: Is she died? (I'm so excited) She is died Pronounced like โBalenciagaโ . Emphasis on the โGaโ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bronco 28,373 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 She's been doing new tracks on tour recently, similar sounds to Girl With No Face The gays know how to party Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wolf Boy 3,649 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 31 minutes ago, Bronco said: She's been doing new tracks on tour recently, similar sounds to Girl With No Face Good. I need more. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AiDi 224 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 Queen, slay me mama. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
artdoll 47,198 Posted August 20, 2025 Author Share Posted August 20, 2025 8 hours ago, Brazilwood said: So the coordinates are for somewhere called Weybridge in London? What does it mean?ย No clueย Maybe she'll provide more coordinates in future posts? It could be a clue or perhaps an easter egg that we just can't put together yet ๏ฝก๏พโ glued up, sometimes it's too much โ ๏พ๏ฝก Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
tomdsgn 1,916 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 I love this bitch so much. Weโve just seen her a few weeks ago so itโs crazy that weโre potentially getting a new era omg. She did play like 2-3 new songs though! Weโve seen her 3 times now and every time we see her, she just gets better and better. ย The fact she produced Girl With No Face to boot? ICONIC.ย Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bling 31,710 Posted August 20, 2025 Share Posted August 20, 2025 8 hours ago, Bronco said: She's been doing new tracks on tour recently, similar sounds to Girl With No Face OMG really?!ย ย it's one of my favorite pop projects in a LONGGG time and the sound is unreal. I found it on RED vinyl *used* at the store for $5! I was so shook. I really want the deluxe one on vinyl too. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.