💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fan snuck into Gaga's hotel and got to her room?

Allison M

Featured Posts

Allison M

I saw this in Facebook on a fan page which is why I am posting it in rumors. But apparently a fan got into Gaga's hotel and to her room and slipped a note under the door.

I hope this isn't true because I find it creepy and I hope the hotel security and her security are better than this. I hope the link works okay, I am on mobile.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=607451945988399&id=126056594127939&set=a.556173057782955.1073741844.126056594127939&source=46&__user=529084536

What do you think?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

According to Marc and other Twitter monsters it's true - he's Australian but was in London for Swinefest too... His name is on Twitter but I won't post it here.

australiagaga

I know the guy, and he didn't mean to cause drama or anything. Here's what he said about it:

**** I hate monsters. I was having fun with my friends.. Innocently went up to her floor and slipped a nice note under her door and then left. Now there are people threatening me and saying all this bull****.. So disappointing

Future Lover

not good. deters her from coming out to fans who are not being creepy

Fans sneaking into her garage hasn't deterred her from doing it, so I doubt this will. Hasn't she encouraged fans' "creativeness" (sneakiness) in the past, or am I thinking of something else?

ChasingGhosts

Are they Brazilian?  :awkney:

Swear I'm not racist

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Allison M

I know the guy, and he didn't mean to cause drama or anything. Here's what he said about it:

Why threaten him? Ugh these fans just aren't taking in anything Gaga says. I just think he crossed a line that he shouldn't have. That's going a bit too far.

Gaga is Life

It's pretty scary that someone can get that close to Gaga without security noticing :eek:

Allison M

It's pretty scary that someone can get that close to Gaga without security noticing :eek:

That's what scares me. What if it wasn't a fan but someone that could hurt her?

This isn't that bad at all. He just put a letter under her door and left.  It's not like he knocked and tried to meet her. Stop picking on him. He doesn't deserve it.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived