Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan Miller is saying that he isn't convinced that it's actually Britney singing on this demo, but it sounds very much like her to me.

I really like the Femme Fatale album, but I wish that we had gotten what it was supposed to be before Dr. Luke took control. It really could have been one of her best. :(

What was it supposed to be?

What was it supposed to be?

Well the first songs she recorded for the album were I Wanna Go, and Criminal while she was in Sweden in 2009 however it's likely that they were both recorded as contenders for The Singles Collection as they were recorded at the same time as 3. However, Jive decided to hold IWG and Criminal off until the next album and use 3 for TSC.

When Britney first went into the studio to begin proper work on Femme Fatale, the album was going to have a much more experimental electronic edge and she was working with producers like Rusko, Nervo, Diplo, Ryan Tedder, and was also going for what was described at the time as 'urban electro' with producers like Danja and The Neptunes. There were also a few rockier tracks that she recorded with Darkchild (DKMW and HATLM ended up being bonus tracks) and Fernando Garibay and Sia were involved in other tracks. She was also supposed to work with William Orbit.

However, in late 2010 Jive brought in Dr. Luke and Max Martin and they basically re-recorded the entire album in 3 months.

Well the first songs she recorded for the album were I Wanna Go, and Criminal while she was in Sweden in 2009 however it's likely that they were both recorded as contenders for The Singles Collection as they were recorded at the same time as 3. However, Jive decided to hold IWG and Criminal off until the next album and use 3 for TSC.

When Britney first went into the studio to begin proper work on Femme Fatale, the album was going to have a much more experimental electronic edge and she was working with producers like Rusko, Nervo, Diplo, Ryan Tedder, and was also going for what was described at the time as 'urban electro' with producers like Danja and The Neptunes. There were also a few rockier tracks that she recorded with Darkchild (DKMW and HATLM ended up being bonus tracks) and Fernando Garibay and Sia were involved in other tracks. She was also supposed to work with William Orbit.

However, in late 2010 Jive brought in Dr. Luke and Max Martin and they basically re-recorded the entire album in 3 months.

:giveup: Why does this idiot destroy pop music?!! 

BLACKOUTbritney

Danja's production on Blackout was amazing and britneys vocals over his beats :legend: hope they all work together again. Break the Ice, Get Naked and Perfect lover slayed me! I'd love to see her do songs like Breathe on Me and touch of my hand (In the Zone trains) again aswell

DirtyLittleMonster

Gasoline is perfection :awkney:

I don't like Gasoline, it isn't single material and I can't @ a lot of her fans saying it's the new Toxic.

Wow... that probably explains why she looked like an empty doll during the FF-shows.

The songs just weren't what she wanted them to be... 

Actually the song that has been posted above sounds really good and I'm not really a sucker for pop music (except for Gags).

Way more interesting than anything on FF.

Now I feel really bad for her... why did they change everything up?

Unbroken sounds like a hit to me that just needed some more proper production.

Anderson123

Jordan Miller is saying that he isn't convinced that it's actually Britney singing on this demo, but it sounds very much like her to me.

I really like the Femme Fatale album, but I wish that we had gotten what it was supposed to be before Dr. Luke took control. It really could have been one of her best. :(

Who is Jordan Miller ?

I honestly think songs like these should've been on Britney Jean. Next time they should keep Will.I.Am away from the studio and make her work with Danja, William Orbit and whoever was involved on In The Zone and Blackout.

Wow... that probably explains why she looked like an empty doll during the FF-shows.

The songs just weren't what she wanted them to be... 

Actually the song that has been posted above sounds really good and I'm not really a sucker for pop music (except for Gags).

Way more interesting than anything on FF.

Now I feel really bad for her... why did they change everything up?

Unbroken sounds like a hit to me that just needed some more proper production.

Jive changed it because they thought the sound wasn't 'Britney' enough and were scared that it was too big of a departure from her other material. :roll:

Who is Jordan Miller ?

I honestly think songs like these should've been on Britney Jean. Next time they should keep Will.I.Am away from the studio and make her work with Danja, William Orbit and whoever was involved on In The Zone and Blackout.

Jordan Miller runs BreatheHeavy, Britney's biggest fansite. He has links with Britney's team.

But, Fraser T. Smith has confirmed that it's Britney and Lindy Robbins singing on the track.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived