Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Qualle1

I see Godwin's Law is alive and well.

I am very sorry, but I don't seem to understand your post properly - even though I just read about "Godwin's Law".

Do you agree or disagree with me?!

Please let me know, because I am kind of "lost in translation"!

;)

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
drinkmytears

No.

The word "iconic" has in Germany a completely positive vibe and should not be used in context with a negative situation.

I think, it is the same in English.

Name me one bad, miserable or negative person in history, who is titled as an "Icon" or an "Idol".

Madonna

J e s s e

I'd love to know what a britney stan was thinking when that happened like, :toofunny:

tumblr_maafb2ypPK1qjdmlco1_500.jpg

<3 <3 <3

:deadbanana:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Joaco95

I agree with you!

How can you label a mental breakdown "iconic"?

What is next?

Has 9/11 also been an "iconic" event?

yes

No.

The word "iconic" has in Germany a completely positive vibe and should not be used in context with a negative situation.

I think, it is the same in English.

Name me one bad, miserable or negative person in history, who is titled as an "Icon" or an "Idol".

No you don't get the point, in this case we're talking about a public famous singer that is loved by a million of people not about a serial killer, we're talking about a phase, an era, not a tragic event like wars.

There is an happy ending, because she is well now.

It was a bad period for her, but it was an ICONIC era, because she didn't simply have a breakdown, her trash way of dress become  iconic, the perfromance at the VMA was CULT, she had in that time of the best brilliant pop album of all time, everybody followed her music style, her 'Blackout' era was one of the most pop-cultural impact ever in a pop history.

And I think that most important Britney showed her REAL herself, a fragile woman, not the blondie-perfect that everybody knew until that time.

I remember it lol

Everybody at school was like 'OMG did u heard? Britney shaved her head bald?!'

It was iconic indeed.

One of the most sad moments in celeb history that she is not allowed to forget. It was disturbing to watch the media follow her through the breakdown. It had a happy ending but then we didn't know that. 

I'm not sure if its iconic because the word iconic bears a positive connotation. It is more of an infamous period of her life.

Nonetheless, I admire Britney for overcoming a very difficult ordeal and being able to overcome her mental issues as well :applause:

http://youtu.be/kWrGRd_Kz2g

For not talking bout this esibition, I think the most controversial VMA ever, the web got crazy in those days.

Definitely more than Miley. Even at the news on my local tv.

Surely one of the most iconic moments and no doubt one of the very few that will be remembered for a long, long time. I always thought she won't be able to be successful after that breakdown, but she proved me wrong. Such an inspiration!

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived