💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

Yes but if a fan-base went in and bombarded an award show with votes to ensure their fav would win they would do it across all categories. There is no way they would do it enough for this one category, against 4 artists that have been more popular than her within the past year, but not enough for the others.

It's common practise for award shows like these. Most award shows, actually... They reward artists for turning up and giving them publicity. It's not like it's just this one instance.

I'm fully aware that award shows often rig the categories so that the attendees win, but I'm just pointing out the obvious.

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

I'm fully aware that award shows often rig the categories so that the attendees win, but I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Well I thought it was obvious that she isn't as popular as the other acts but okay :flop:

TheOriginalOne

She is so adorable! :flutter:

I can't stop listening to Alien! I'm not too fond of Britney Jean, but Alien is just so damn amazing! I needs to be a single at some point with a killer video! Seriously, the best song on the album imo. :music:

She is so adorable! :flutter:

I can't stop listening to Alien! I'm not too fond of Britney Jean, but Alien is just so damn amazing! I needs to be a single at some point with a killer video! Seriously, the best song on the album imo. :music:

It'll be a single, Britney confirmed it  ;) She herself loves the song very much.

Computer

It'll be a single, Britney confirmed it  ;) She herself loves the song very much.

Is she making a video for alien?

I want her to release got til it's gone :giveup:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

why doesnt she promote her singles ??? she doesnt bring her new tunes ( work Bitccch and perfume) on the award ceremonies 

Umm, she has a 2 year residency at Vegas, which is on right now?

I like dancin', and ponies....

GreenEyes

Cause she could care less about that album

She only did it so she could get more buzz for her Vegas show.

Haroon

I wonder the same thing sometimes :confused: I wish she'd perform her singles, like I really enjoy her music and the fact that there aren't live versions can be a bummer :noparty: I guess she's so big that she doesn't need to promote? :shrug: Like that's the only reason I can think of :huh: or she simply doesn't want to? I hope someone has a better idea/theory LOL

GagaMyBlood95

She doesn't care anymore tho...

Umm, she has a 2 year residency at Vegas, which is on right now?

Yeah, but she could have promoted the album or the singles like 2 months before her residency started..

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived