tacoma_mg1.jpg

tumblr_lobzrmwb011qmul7vo1_500.jpg

%25C2%25BFQuer%25C3%25ADas%2Bpagar%2B%25

She looks like a madame tussard's wax figure

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHungry

I can't even imagine her as a greedy person... 'cause that would mean she actually has feelings :laughga:

No but really, it's like she's just... standing there in this industry, expressing nothing. Just because she was a big name in the late 90s / early 00s doesn't mean she still has to do this **** today if she doesn't enjoy it anymore. It feels like she's not strong-willed enough to say "stop", and her management basically exploits her name to the max. Now her name isn't selling anymore, it was no surprise to me that rumors started to surface about her possible retirement after her Las Vegas residency.

At this point, I think this is definitely what she should do. Only to come back in a couple of years, when she really feels the need to express something. Her past 2 records felt like releasing new music for the sake of releasing new music. Don't just stand there, Brit  :noparty: DO SOMETHING. Nobody is indispensable in this industry.

You're right. It's best that she should just stop now. Her management is running her into the ground

God, some photos certainly look more awkward than others... Especially when she doesn't bother to put her hand around them, while they have theirs around her. For ****s sake, these people have paid $2500 to see you, at least LOOK interested or as though you care...

:lmao: she's so perf :lmao: i can't

britney-fans.jpg?crop=311px%2C0px%2C322p

:lmao:

Well look at those pictures, it shows that she does not enjoy this at all:

alex_britney-tacoma.jpg

tacoma_mg1.jpg

tumblr_lobzrmwb011qmul7vo1_500.jpg

%25C2%25BFQuer%25C3%25ADas%2Bpagar%2B%25

my post ! :whitney: i feel honored

it's Britney. you got what you should have been expecting, unless you are some delusional stan. in that case, this was just a reality check. tumblr_inline_mukokcoLa21rcsu60.gif

Elizabeth

I feel bad for both her and the fans. Obviously if you pay for a meet and greet, you actually want a little interaction with the person but it's obvious Britney isn't comfortable with it, so it sucks that she's even made to do it.

LadyoftheDam

I would hate to spend that amount of money for the three second m&g. They're not even allowed to gift her anything! 

Poor Britney stans.  :wtf:

Yeah, it's obvious that Britney feels very uncomfortable doing meet & greets. But it's strange because photos she takes with fans for free when she just meets them away from her concerts aren't awkward at all and she seems completely comfortable. Maybe it's the forced environment of it all that makes her feel awkward and weird. However, I do think that she should just slap on a non-awkward face and act comfortable when people are paying that amount of money to meet her.

Some of her meet & greets aren't so awkward, there are some nice ones

normal_acorectsize.jpg

normal_oxkv.jpg

normal_UTB_Credit_Enzo.jpg

tumblr_lsrn70KgPT1qcgh55o1_500.jpg

Those are actually quite cute!

normal_acorectsize.jpg

If Brit would pose like this more often there wouldn't be any awkeny pictures.. Its like come on girl give a couple fu*ks and make your fans happy....

2,500 dollars just to have 3 seconds of awkney? :toofunny:

****ing bye, now THAT'S what you call a waste of money :crossed:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Addy Ezzie

OMG she looks so awkward... She could at least make an effort. People paid 2500$ to see her and talk with her and they end up leaving with an awkward photo with Britney ? :toofunny:

One Five Ten

Poor Britney. It's probably not her that even needs the money - just the label saying "Hey Britney, we need some $59 tickets at the back of the theater and to do that you're gonna have to do 20 meet and greets a night. Just grin and bear it."

It's not that she doesn't like/appreciate her fans but that she's just a shy person and I'm sure it would be a surreal experience every night meeting people where you have no idea who they are but they know EVERYTHING about you. 

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived