musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

imasugarush

Can you really imagine a paid for forced coversation with Britney, that of anything over 3 seconds...?
tumblr_inline_mye8rtRenI1rhujlw.gif
tumblr_inline_mye8r6thwT1rhujlw.gif
tumblr_inline_mye8risEWj1rhujlw.gif

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's obvious that Britney feels very uncomfortable doing meet & greets. But it's strange because photos she takes with fans for free when she just meets them away from her concerts aren't awkward at all and she seems completely comfortable. Maybe it's the forced environment of it all that makes her feel awkward and weird. However, I do think that she should just slap on a non-awkward face and act comfortable when people are paying that amount of money to meet her.

Some of her meet & greets aren't so awkward, there are some nice ones

normal_acorectsize.jpg

normal_oxkv.jpg

normal_UTB_Credit_Enzo.jpg

tumblr_lsrn70KgPT1qcgh55o1_500.jpg

Well look at those pictures, it shows that she does not enjoy this at all:

alex_britney-tacoma.jpg

tacoma_mg1.jpg

tumblr_lobzrmwb011qmul7vo1_500.jpg

%25C2%25BFQuer%25C3%25ADas%2Bpagar%2B%25

I think she is afraid of her fans omg :lmao:

When I met her I had all the time I needed to tell her everything I wanted to, but yes, she only nodded and smiled and said like 3 words :rip: or let's say she whispered....

200_s.gif

She has the same facial expression in every picture lol  even in some photos seems like she's disgusted by touching her fans :lmao:

That's why I love Gagz  :wub: 

tumblr_m62v5xeWGP1qdmb8eo1_500.jpgLG-Monster91.jpg2_28129.jpg

elijahfan

I'm a huge Britney fan, but... the more I look into it, the less I understand why she's doing this job.

She doesn't write her songs. She doesn't perform live. She feels weird around other people, fans AND collaborators as well (I mean... look at her in the Miley documentary 'The Movement': she looks terrified). She's not even interesting as a person... it's like she has no feeling or personality and all she says is dictated by her management. I mean.... just... come on, Brit  :noparty:

I think the main reason why her sales are flopping is because she's become totally boring and uninteresting. Look back at her first three albums: she used to be controversial, she used to have personality (at least in her music and visuals). Now... she's just more than bland. And it hurts me to say that, 'cause as I said, I'm a huge fan.

Well look at those pictures, it shows that she does not enjoy this at all:

alex_britney-tacoma.jpg

tacoma_mg1.jpg

tumblr_lobzrmwb011qmul7vo1_500.jpg

%25C2%25BFQuer%25C3%25ADas%2Bpagar%2B%25

So awkward :smh:

heavymlover

I like Britney, but she and the label have to stop doing things that make her uncomfortable. We need more pop artists like Rihanna or Gaga, that usually make a truly unforgettable experience during their meets and greets.

Sachasuperstar

Them comments:

Did she lip sync her meet and greet too?

Only when she talk.....

FameHungry

I'm a huge Britney fan, but... the more I look into it, the less I understand why she's doing this job.

She doesn't write her songs. She doesn't perform live. She feels weird around other people, fans AND collaborators as well (I mean... look at her in the Miley documentary 'The Movement': she looks terrified). She's not even interesting as a person... it's like she has no feeling or personality and all she says is dictated by her management. I mean.... just... come on, Brit  :noparty:

I think the main reason why her sales are flopping is because she's become totally boring and uninteresting. Look back at her first three albums: she used to be controversial, she used to have personality (at least in her music and visuals). Now... she's just more than bland. And it hurts me to say that, 'cause as I said, I'm a huge fan.

For the money. She looks so unhappy though and she's looks like she's not enjoying any of it. Weird because there's so many people out there who would do anything to be in her position.

elijahfan

For the money. She looks so unhappy though and she's looks like she's not enjoying any of it. Weird because there's so many people out there who would do anything to be in her position.

I can't even imagine her as a greedy person... 'cause that would mean she actually has feelings :laughga:

No but really, it's like she's just... standing there in this industry, expressing nothing. Just because she was a big name in the late 90s / early 00s doesn't mean she still has to do this **** today if she doesn't enjoy it anymore. It feels like she's not strong-willed enough to say "stop", and her management basically exploits her name to the max. Now her name isn't selling anymore, it was no surprise to me that rumors started to surface about her possible retirement after her Las Vegas residency.

At this point, I think this is definitely what she should do. Only to come back in a couple of years, when she really feels the need to express something. Her past 2 records felt like releasing new music for the sake of releasing new music. Don't just stand there, Brit  :noparty: DO SOMETHING. Nobody is indispensable in this industry.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived