1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

omg even dancing she could make awkney perfectly :lmao: ......... :awkney:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

You guys making fun of her dancing in this one mess up need to stop.. Her show has been getting rave reviews and she's been performing better than ever lately. There's a reason she's has such a fantastic career.

TheOriginalOne

I swear. Britney is the most gifable person ever. She is so cute even when something goes wrong. :flutter:

MonsterMarty

in b4 her ***'s hanging out again

You guys making fun of her dancing in this one mess up need to stop.. Her show has been getting rave reviews and she's been performing better than ever lately. There's a reason she's has such a fantastic career.

I agree with this forum being overly critical on Britney's show, but let's not go nuts with better than ever. Britney's dancing pre-2005 was unmatchable by all the current favs, but this is an improvement over Circus and miles ahead of Femme Fatale.

Paper Planes

Her awkward dancing and strange faces :rip:

And I love how she doesn't even try to mask the lipsyncing. She just lazily moves her lips around to the studio track :rip: What a mess.

delete it fat

LadyoftheDam

she handled it well tbh :legend:

She did!

Like, we all know her dancing is less then great anyway, but she continued dancing as best as she could when they were fixing it! 

D0WhatY0uWant

I agree with this forum being overly critical on Britney's show, but let's not go nuts with better than ever. Britney's dancing pre-2005 was unmatchable by all the current favs, but this is an improvement over Circus and miles ahead of Femme Fatale.

I like to pretend the FF tour never happened  :toofunny: but her performances of Work b---h, Me against the music, Gimme more, and Break the ice are her best performances since onyx 

D0WhatY0uWant

I don't think monsters should be bashing Britney on this dancing fail considering gaga has had many as well, mistakes are possible ya know  :noparty: but both are flawless

That's what I meant. People here are so quick to bring down someone not-Gaga that is having success. Britney is finally starting to seem like her pre-Blackout self, and everyone should be happy for her. Her dancing & performing is much improved, although she's always lip synced, so I don't understand the reactions to that.

MonsterMarty

That's what I meant. People here are so quick to bring down someone not-Gaga that is having success. Britney is finally starting to seem like her pre-Blackout self, and everyone should be happy for her. Her dancing & performing is much improved, although she's always lip synced, so I don't understand the reactions to that.

Only Britney could do something since 1999 and have everyone still not dealing 14 years later.  :legend:

I know Britney's not considered the best dancer ever, but I feel like the poor dancing in this clip is the result of accidentally being almost naked.  :rip:

No doubt she can feel her back exposed and the costume flapping around, I'm sure she didn't want to dance right out of it. 

Give the woman a break.  :ohwell:

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived