Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
musician

Britney Spears

Mills

Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

OMFG u was there? how ****in awesome men!

how was Miley???? 

i just found this pic of the after party

john mayer, katy perry, kellan lutz etccc

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

article-2530445-1A51923900000578-623_634

Holy crap at the woman on the right :lmao::messga:

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMFG u was there? how ****in awesome men!

how was Miley???? 

i just found this pic of the after party

john mayer, katy perry, kellan lutz etccc

Warning: This content might be explicit or offensive

article-2530445-1A51923900000578-623_634

OMG HA BOOBS

My Little Phoney

I know, so tacky even for a party or something.

for a party in nineteen-ninety-never

OMG!  :cry:  :cry:  :legend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vwh_EL6-cD8

why bother putting ballads in the show if she doesn't sing anyway?

MonsterMarty

That was Femme Fatale Tour part 2. The only amazing part was the Break The Ice choreography but the rest is just okay. No live singing and half-dancing. The Britney we knew is never coming back.

Absolutely. This is the last requirement though, following Vegas and another single or two from Britney Jean (MVs with no other promo would suffice her obligations with a Vegas deal running) Britney's free from record deals and contracts. She doesn't want this anymore, it's a shame her earlier slayage is getting so diluted by mediocrity now.

This show seems better than Femme Fatale, but on par with Circus which isn't all that great. I hope she enjoys this type of thing a bit more than being forced into TV performances and lots of interviews that make everyone feel uncomfortable watching her be uncomfortable... 

In a perfect post-Britney breakdown world, it would have gone Circus with the tour, then the Singles Collection and her last single giving her another number 1, though we could replace "3" with "Till The World Ends." Then possibly her choosing to be featured on "Scream and Shout" for the sake of slaying everyone with Britishney. X-Factor and the whole Femme Fatale era were disastrous, and this is coming from someone who's got every album she's released and been to every show she's done since The Onyx Hotel Tour (which was one of the greatest tours of my life).

She should have opened the show with BTI... just imagine the place dark and all of a sudden you hear those famous words.. "Its Been Awhile....   omg that **** would be EPIC

She should have opened the show with BTI... just imagine the place dark and all of a sudden you hear those famous words.. "Its Been Awhile....   omg that **** would be EPIC

i would prefer her to open with Gimme More i mean.... "IT'S BRITNEY BITCH!" and everyone goes crazy!!

Ellie Goulding

The dancers do absolutely everything while she just waves her hands awkwardly. The show relies on effects, lighting, and props to entertain, rather than Britney. It's a disappointment for sure.

Absolutely. This is the last requirement though, following Vegas and another single or two from Britney Jean (MVs with no other promo would suffice her obligations with a Vegas deal running) Britney's free from record deals and contracts. She doesn't want this anymore, it's a shame her earlier slayage is getting so diluted by mediocrity now.

:tea:

UrethraFranklin

Every single video I've seen is a sad attempt at lip syncing.

Toxic even goes as far as isolating the acapella (badly) and putting it over a different instrumental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Bbkk7eFJaUc

I'm probably beating a dead horse here, but honestly, I'm just annoyed at how much they stressed she would be singing live when it is BLATANTLY not live. 

Why build an expectation and not deliver on it? Seriously though...

:awkney:

Let the flame war begin...

:reductive:

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived