Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bad for no hit singles, no promo and 15yrs in the business :applause:

Work b---h + Scream and Shout were quite big, even I know that and I ain't even a fan. :)

edit: oh but were those even on the album? idk :smh:

Work b---h + Scream and Shout were quite big, even I know that and I ain't even a fan. :)

Work Bitch was but not Scream and Shout, i never heard WB on the radio so i dont think it was a hit tbh

JusticeforVenus

SAS is WILLiAM`s

Work Bitch was a MTN-sized hit, and S&S isn't on the album.

Next to that, her second single flopped even harder and she hasn't promoted at all besides an interview in the UK.

Psychedelic

Cool!!! for no promo at all, it's a pretty good amount!  :staymad:

Reminds how MDNA didn't have any promo either and sold almost 2 millions...  :laughga:

when will your faves?

Smooth Criminal

This is awesome!! :applause:

So happy for Britney....she deserves it!

Hopefully she can get that Platinum status by the end of the year!!!  :excited2:

Arturo

This is awesome!! :applause:

So happy for Britney....she deserves it!

Hopefully she can get that Platinum status by the end of the year!!!  :excited2:

There's no such thing as Platinum worldwide.

And it probably won't.

Smooth Criminal

There's no such thing as Platinum worldwide.

And it probably won't.

By "Platinum Status", I mean a million copies. Not a official plaque saying that she has gone Platinum WW.

And of course, she can sell a million copies by the end of this year. She has already sold 500K in 2 months....so no, it's not impossible.

Plus she might release Alien as the 3rd single...& that can definitely help in garnering more sales. 

Arturo

By "Platinum Status", I mean a million copies. Not a official plaque saying that she has gone Platinum WW.

And of course, she can sell a million copies by the end of this year. She has already sold 500K in 2 months....so no, it's not impossible.

Plus she might release Alien as the 3rd single...& that can definitely help in garnering more sales. 

ARTPOP is probably going to sell another 400k copies WW putting it at 2.1m

No way Britney is selling another 500k when she's probably doing less than 10k a week.

Smooth Criminal

ARTPOP is probably going to sell another 400k copies WW putting it at 2.1m

No way Britney is selling another 500k when she's probably doing less than 10k a week.

Who's to say her 3rd single (most likely Alien) or 4th single won't be a big hit thus helping her sell more albums? Right now we look at the current scenario, which isn't that impressive....but you can never tell when things might pick up. Again, to me it does not seem like a far reach for BJ to sell a million copies by the end of this year. It can def do it!

& the same goes for ARTPOP. Everything is a mere speculation due to the current synopsis, one can never know when things might pick up again & defy all expectations. ARTPOP only has 1 1/2 singles....it has yet to reach its full potential, I think.

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived