370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is OBAMA

She really needs to check her ears, she turned down amazing songs :awkney:

i imagine her managers must cry everytime they hear Umbrella or Telephone on the radio  :reductive:

:omg: Milkshake with Britney woulda been :giveup:

at first i was against it but now that you mention it.. 

it would be pretty :bunny: 

MonsterMum

thanks gosh she refuted Telephone 

Well she bought it but didn't use it and then Gaga wanted to have it back and the rest is history...

OMG MILSHAKE WAT

IMAGINE THE SLAYAGE. It would have been as legendery as toxic or even more omg

Kindness rules all.

drinkmytears

Umbrella is the only iconic thing Rihanna has ever done, it changed her image and put her where she is today.

Telephone is Gaga's last it that really spoke to the general public and slayed the airwaves and charts, it was her last huge international hit before changing her image a lot. 

Milkshake is what Kelis is known for 

NuDiTy is a flawless Kylie song

so I'm glad Britney said no to these and Janet said no to Toxic (or was Slave 4 U for Janet? Either way those are 2 of Britney's 4 most iconic hits)

EDIT: I reread the OP and Slave was for Janet, Toxic for Kylie and HIAM for Katy...those are all Britney songs they wouldn't have worked for them 

LStephens11

67333_600.jpg

The Legendary Miss Britney Spears has turned down several songs that have become big hits and some that have not become such big hits. And also vice versa, several songs that were written for other artists have then been taken on by Britney. "Toxic" was originally written for Kylie Minogue, "Hold It Against Me" was originally written for Katy Perry, "I'm A Slave 4 U" was originally written for Janet Jackson, "...Baby One More Time" was originally written for TLC, "Trouble For Me" was originally written by and for Livvi Franc's debut album. Which ones do you think she would have slayed and would have become big hits for her?

:dies:  really?

and if Britney sang Milkshake :legend:

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived