370 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite album of Britney Spears

Featured Posts

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My Little Phoney

Her show's a malfunction

im thinking whats Gagz reaction or what she'll do when she have this situation... :laughga:

Rip the outfit from her body and burn it as a sacrifice for Venus tbh

RAMROD

somebody needs to do that faceswap thing with them

Fulfilled. TYVM. 

Hope it's good enough lulz

tumblr_mys9akhh5U1r5y656o1_500.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

bionic

Fulfilled. TYVM. 

Hope it's good enough lulz

tumblr_mys9akhh5U1r5y656o1_500.jpg

omg tysm :hug:

that moment when britney's new head doesnt look too bad :toofloppy:

buy bionic

mllekatrin

Don't Hang Up :heart:

Two of the best Britney songs ever.

The Answer, Don't Hang Up, Trouble <3

Smooth Criminal

2013-10-28-britneyspears_jpg_630x352_q85

Excited superfans have been shelling out a staggering $2,500 for a VIP Meet-And-Greet with Britney Spears in Las Vegas, but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned many are left disappointed after their quick “3-second†photo-op with the Toxic singer.

Along with a front-row seat to Spears’ Piece of Me show in Sin City, ticket holders received a bevy of Britney merchandise, but it was actually meeting the singer and taking a photo with her that caused fans to pay the hefty ticket price. “Fans were told before the meet-and-greet that they were not to hug or touch Britney without her permission and they weren’t allowed to bring her any gifts,†an insider told Radar.

“And then once they finally got to meet her it was like smile, take a photo, goodbye. Each person literally got like 3-seconds with her.†According to the insider, fans were unhappy overall with the meet-and-greet  with some even criticizing the Louisiana-native’s poor choice in wigs.

“Fans were anticipating a flashy meet-and-greet with Britney but instead it was just awkward and uncomfortable,†the insider told Radar. “She barely spoke. She just smiled and nodded and said ‘thank-you’ a lot.â€

I love Britney....but I don't understand, why on God's green earth does her team keep putting her in situations where she is not comfortable? She is obviously not comfortable doing this....then don't ask her to. You just make her look bad. They just want to make money off of her, which is sad. 

britney-fans.jpg?crop=311px%2C0px%2C322p

I feel like a new wave of "awkney" emotes are coming!  :toofunny:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/01/fans-disappointed-britney-spears-meet-and-greet-las-vegas/

• AyaKara locked this topic

Archived