Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I HIGHLY doubt it tbh, the Sydney show is looking like its gonna sell better than the second Melbourne show ;)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Dangerous Man

Debating again when the boxscore ain't out yet. :usrs:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Here are my numbers, can someone update the OP please ?  :) 

NORTH AMERICA

JUNE 03 - SAN JOSE - SAP Center at San Jose - SOLD OUT - 14,181/14,181 (100%)

→ Attendance from Pollstar boxscores, but the show was sold-out.

JUNE 26 - MILWAUKEE - Marcus Amphitheater - ENDED - 18,000+/23,000 (78%)*

→ Number gave on stage by Gaga.

JUNE 28 - ATLANTIC CITY - Boardwalk Hall - SOLD OUT - 13,217/13,217 (100%)

→ Attendance from Pollstar boxscores.

JUNE 30 - BOSTON - TD Garden - SOLD OUT - 14,000/14,000 (100%)

JULY 09 - TORONTO - Air Canada Centre - SOLD OUT - 16,000/16,000 (100%)

JULY 11 - CHICAGO - United Center - SOLD OUT - 15,500/15,500 (100%)

→ Number gave by Tara on her Instagram account.

JULY 17 - DALLAS - American Airlines Arena - ENDED - 11,427+/13,500 (85%)

→ Attendance from Pollstar boxscores, but the show will be reported as sold-out to Billboard for sure.

ALL CAPACITIES ARE BASED ON OTHER BOXSCORES FROM OTHER ARTISTS : Beyoncé, Rihanna, Gaga (with her past tours), Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus.

Any suggestions ? Everything is based on sales + estimations to make everything as realistic as I can.

No she didn't, she said 18,000 on stage. Go look it up she said it to the whole crowd.

It's been reported by security at the Sydney arena only 2 800 tickets have been sold for tonight's Sydney artRAVE- get that intimate show

What? I heard they said only 2800 ga tix not the the show. Yikes. Oh well i made new friends.

I believe that number is only for GA

Yes that i what i heard them say. They said about 7000 sold so far for this show.

What? I heard they said only 2800 ga tix not the the show. Yikes. Oh well i made new friends.

Yes that i what i heard them say. They said about 7000 sold so far for this show.

So thats pretty much on par with the second Melb show, which actually didnt feel that bad when you were in the venue 

Rainbow Unicorn

No she didn't, she said 18,000 on stage. Go look it up she said it to the whole crowd.

Man... Isn't it what I wrote ?  :awkney:

JUNE 26 - MILWAUKEE - Marcus Amphitheater - ENDED - 18,000+/23,000 (78%)*

→ Number gave on stage by Gaga.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

So thats pretty much on par with the second Melb show, which actually didnt feel that bad when you were in the venue

Yes. The third elevation will be curtained tonight for sure and maybe a little of the second elevation too.

The only tickets remaining for the second Sydney show is the second elevation and that section has single seats only , First Elevation has tickets which are side/rear view and the GA , Third elevation will be curtained. Ill be at the show tonight

The only tickets remaining for the second Sydney show is the second elevation and that section has single seats only , First Elevation has tickets which are side/rear view and the GA , Third elevation will be curtained. Ill be at the show tonight

. Finding that hard to believe however some guy just came out to the ga line and gave away at least 50 ga tix to friends of people in the queue.

I just checked on ticketek and this is false. I can get 8 tix together in row I in first elevation and also 8 together in second elevation. Not sure where u got your info from?

miss anthropy

. Finding that hard to believe however some guy just came out to the ga line and gave away at least 50 ga tix to friends of people in the queue.

Seriously??!! For free??

Man... Isn't it what I wrote ?  :awkney:

oh haha lmao, i meant she said 18,000 on stage but 18,000 was sold for the show too so it was sold-out or like 99% sold out. Not 23,000..

Edited by chrismonsterr

Rainbow Unicorn

oh haha lmao, i meant she said 18,000 on stage but 18,000 was sold for the show too so it was sold-out or like 99% sold out. Not 23,000..

The capacity of the amphitheater for all the shows there is 23,000 max. (you can see it on their website). This time, the excuse that Gaga's stage is bigger and that the seats have been cut can't be used because the artRAVE scenery have been put on Marcus Amphitheater's stage directly and the tiers are in front of stage. So Gaga's capacity is the same as others. And Summerfest said that Gaga's show wasn't sold-out (but near).  ;)

Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, ZZ Top Marcus Amphitheatre

Milwaukee, Wis.

June 25-26, 2010

$2,331,045

35,817 /

45,774 (22,887 per night)

2 /

$105, $33

Live Nation/Milwaukee Summerfest

Def Leppard, Heart Marcus Amphitheatre

Milwaukee, Wis.

July 5, 2011