Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Arturo

No Gaga again I the boxscores :why:

I think we'd only get the boxscores after she'll finish the artRAVE in NA...AUGUST 6th! It looks so far away but it's in just 2.5 weeks...

It finishes on August 9th

somechick

Thats true. I cant call something a mess if it isn't real. I dont know why anyone wasnt able to promo it because this lack of promo has seriously affected ticket sales.

I assume since the album wasn't doing well they (Interscope/LiveNation) didn;t wanna pay for any promo....then again maybe if they had promo'd the album in the first place..... ;)

ViviLittleM

It's so funny that for Miley they release only the best gross :awkney:

Miley Cyrus  Sportpaleis  Antwerp, Belgium  June 20, 2014  $1,187,240  16,740 /
18,936  1 / 0  $74.85, $68.04, $61.24  Live Nation

Oh and of course, on poll star mid year, 638,889 average gross :awkney:

jojo Freud

I assume since the album wasn't doing well they (Interscope/LiveNation) didn;t wanna pay for any promo....then again maybe if they had promo'd the album in the first place..... ;)

they should at least invest in some last minute promo 

- Like maybe some morning show and radio announcements and possibly some posters. 

Edited by guymonster1

somechick

they should at least invest in some last minute promo 

- Like maybe some morning show and radio announcements and possibly some posters. 

Posters in the very least, and the show was actually announced on Fox (at least in Melbourne - that was how I found out about the presale coz I heard it on my drive to the station the morning before). But yeah since then really there's been nothing. Doubt there's much point now anyway.

malazam

How is the Seoul show doing

it is a festival. Sold out no doubt

another shot before we kiss the other side

VforVendetta

From this week it seems that heavy promotion has started in Greece. The commercial plays every five minutes in most channels. Applause has made a strong comeback onr adio as well, 1 year after the release of the song. The show will end up with a 50k+ capacity, bookmark this.

Edited by VforVendetta

From this weke it seems that heavy promotion has started in Greece. The commercial plays every five minutes in most channels. Applause has made a strong comeback onr adio as well, 1 year after the release of the song. The show is moving for a 50k+ capacity, bookmark this.

Eventually :excited2:

When will my flop counrty tho? :redface:

VforVendetta

Eventually :excited2:

When will my flop counrty tho? :redface:

I think you are doing great too though, aren't you? :huh:

I think you are doing great too though, aren't you? :huh:

We have no idea about the standing section except the Early Entry tickets are sold out tbh but 1k out of 5k seated tickets have been sold so far :eww:

JonathanMinaj2

So what some people are saying is.... That if they do more promo in Australia, the shows will sell better?

somechick

So what some people are saying is.... That if they do more promo in Australia, the shows will sell better?

well you would think so - then the GP might actually know she's gonna be touring in August. :dies: Although how many more tickets it'd sell at this point, I'm not sure. I mean the album really was not received well here, and when it came out there was a buzz on the radio at least - Applause got played heaps when it was released, so people knew the album was coming at least. But since then there has been zero promo for anything.

malazam

From this week it seems that heavy promotion has started in Greece. The commercial plays every five minutes in most channels. Applause has made a strong comeback onr adio as well, 1 year after the release of the song. The show will end up with a 50k+ capacity, bookmark this.

well.....and what about australia u_u

another shot before we kiss the other side

somechick

well.....and what about australia u_u

doubt it's gonna happen, but I'm not there at the moment (in the US for some shows). I mean it's like a month till the first Aussie show and if they haven;t bothered to promote yet, I doubt they're gonna do much - if anything.

TEANUS

Houston Crowd:

Bstp88oCIAIqL9v.png

Not bad :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS