Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

You obviously don't want any more dates added.

God...

tumblr_m8c9q3zICX1rrfuy9o5_250.giftumblr_m8c9q3zICX1rrfuy9o1_250.gif

Live Nation said the tour ends in November. Gaga said she wanted to do a small tour.

You probably forget that she broke her hip next year and touring is really hard. That's probably why she's cutting or deleting some songs of the setlist to make the artRAVE smaller and to take a rest.

Plus, the demand is not high enough to bring the tour in other extra legs.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Dangerous Man

let's face it guys, artRave is gonna be short.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

You probably forget that she broke her hip next year and touring is really hard.

hope not :emma:

Edited by Armand

itsdominik

I'm completely satisfied with ticket sales! Other artists don't have this strong sales during their peak tbh! :)

Edited by austriamonster

Rainbow Unicorn

I'm completely satisfied with ticket sales! Other artists don't have this strong sales during their peak tbh! :)

She'll probably sold around 80% of the total capacity by the end of the tour. Not bad...

But I was hoping more considering she's playing in arenas, but I think I was too optimist at first.  :)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Rainbow Unicorn

I scared that Tel Aviv date will be cancelled due to Israel & Palestine conflict  :giveup:

I was wondering the same thing when I saw television news today  :(

I scared that Tel Aviv date will be cancelled due to Israel & Palestine conflict  :giveup:

This crossed my mind, too, unfortunately :( I hope it can go ahead as planned, but I feel like safety will be the paramount factor here - we've seen it happen in the past :shrug:

KingOfSpain

may i ask a question,we will have new asia dates?(sorry for my english :ohwell: )

I don't think so since there's just a 4 days gap between Vancouver date (last North America show) and the first Tokyo. Another 4 days too between Seoul and Perth, so  :(

Next tour will be bigger if things go well. 

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

KingOfSpain

Israel-Palestine conflict doesn't affect Tel-Aviv at all. It's a very safe zone. Don't worry, just Gaza Strip, East Jerusalem, the West Bank and sometimes the south of Israel are 'dangerous'.

Do you think Gaga can do a 15M gross with UK dates alone?

There are just 10 concerts, but European tickets are usually more expensive than in NA, so I don't know what to think  :confused:  I hope so.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Whispering

Well I love her old songs too - but it is artRave: The ARTPOP Ball and I think most little monsters would love to see those songs live 

In my opinion it would also help the sales because people that go to the concert might like them and buy them

But we are getting off topic- it is about the TOUR SCHEDULE AND SOLD OUT SHOWS

Nah, most of those in attendance aren't hardcore stans. The majority of the audience could care less about hearing the whole album. They want and expect the old hits and hearing 3/4 of the current album is more than enough for them! :)

So you guys are saying that there are very few straight guys at the concert? Will it be akward for me? :ohno: I doubt that at the whole Olympic stadium there won't be many straights as well.

Not at all, although it depends. If you're going to be in the Golden Circle, there will be obviously be more gays and females. If you're anywhere else, you won't see many gay guys or at least not gay guys dressed up with weaves, chains, fetish clothing, shirtless, etc.

Remember that in Greece the economy isn't doing so well, and older people can afford A LOT more than students, so you'll see more couples, families and such in the seats and GA than you would at other shows.

But I think you'll be in the Golden Circle? It won't be awkward tbh, unless a gay guy finds you hot :hor: or perhaps you'll find out something? :fan: