💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

HOTRODSGAGA

What do you mean? She is not gonna scrap the Jazz Era in the middle without a Tour just because you want a new Pop Era now.   :awkney:(except if she doesn't want to Tour of course). If Gaga wants to Tour her new music she will. It has nothing to with going hard or going home. Jazz music is not commercial anyway.

Well, it her decision after all. A small Tour that lasts a month won't bother anyone anyway.

When did I EVER mention a pop era....

When did i EVER talk about scrapping an entire era? 

BYE. 

VforVendetta

When did I EVER mention a pop era....

When did i EVER talk about scrapping an entire era? 

BYE. 

So then how do you explain Go hard or Go home in the Jazz era without Touring? :awkney:

Edited by VforVendetta

BULATIO

Latvia is like Thailand, Costa Rica and Greece: you can't go there with every tour. You must take breaks from going there, to not exhaust the market. Gaga sold quite a lot of tickets in those three countries (and Helsinki and St. Petersbourg, which aren't far away from Estonia at all) with the last tour, so in order to do the same with the next tour, she should take a small break from touring there.

And next to that, East-Europes economy is rising pretty quickly tbh, for example Latvia and Estonia recently got the Euro and when the Eurocrisis is over, East-Europe will be the fastest rising countries. If she builds up demand right now, she can go there in a few years and sell an amazing amount of tickets for a normal price.

Yes, of course! I totally agree with you.

I just do not understand why suddenly Latvia named not for tours.

Though the Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) are geographically in Eastern Europe, their culture and mentality is different from all other countries, such as Russia, Belarus, Romania, Ukraine ...

European society is, people earn a lot of money.

The hardest thing to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus ... hard to get people to dance, I can tell you as someone who was in Moscow at the Lady Gaga December 12, 2012.  :hug:

file.gif?extra=VKOCd9bTxQe_FwW_I3YzEEsF1

Yes, of course! I totally agree with you.

I just do not understand why suddenly Latvia named not for tours.

Though the Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania) are geographically in Eastern Europe, their culture and mentality is different from all other countries, such as Russia, Belarus, Romania, Ukraine ...

European society is, people earn a lot of money.

The hardest thing to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus ... hard to get people to dance, I can tell you as someone who was in Moscow at the Lady Gaga December 12, 2012.  :hug:

file.gif?extra=VKOCd9bTxQe_FwW_I3YzEEsF1

Yeah, East-Europeans are a little bit more melancholic while the Baltics are a little bit more Scandinavia- and West-influenced :p 

VforVendetta

Latvia is like Thailand, Costa Rica and Greece: you can't go there with every tour. You must take breaks from going there, to not exhaust the market. Gaga sold quite a lot of tickets in those three countries (and Helsinki and St. Petersbourg, which aren't far away from Estonia at all) with the last tour, so in order to do the same with the next tour, she should take a small break from touring there.

And next to that, East-Europes economy is rising pretty quickly tbh, for example Latvia and Estonia recently got the Euro and when the Eurocrisis is over, East-Europe will be the fastest rising countries. If she builds up demand right now, she can go there in a few years and sell an amazing amount of tickets for a normal price.

After the Crisis Greece will dominate the world.

tumblr_inline_mvcadlQW6T1r6oqyh.gif

:emma:

HOTRODSGAGA

So then how do you explain Go hard or Go home in the Jazz era without Touring? :awkney:

Why are you so annoying? 

I just dont want a tour that will barely gross 20mil dollars. there's NOTHING to read between the lines. nothing to explain. stop a--lyzing what im saying. :awkney:

Edited by HOTRODSGAGA

After the Crisis Greece will dominate the world.

Greece is a different case, it was already basically the richest Balkan country and richer than any East-European country pre-crisis, and still actually is, when looking at GDP per capita.

But there's a big difference: Estonia has a debt of 10% of the GDP per capita, while Greece has one of like 180% :emma: and pre-crisis, Estonia had a 3x lower GDP per capita then Greece.

but omg the Greek date is only 2 months away :omg:

Edited by Luc

VforVendetta

Greece is a different case, it was already basically the richest Balkan country and richer than any East-European country pre-crisis, and still actually is, when looking at GDP per capita.

But there's a big difference: Estonia has a debt of 10% of the GDP per capita, while Greece has one of like 180% :emma: and pre-crisis, Estonia had a 3x lower GDP per capita then Greece.

but omg the Greek date is only 2 months away :omg:

Two and a half actually.

c3542c1e1e045705b4c3015ed59c4c7f.jpg

JonathanMinaj2

Please do :giveup: I've been wondering for literally months, if the likes of Little Mix and Ed Sheeran can sell out 2 Dublin dates and Gaga can't even sell out one then I'm very worried

That's why it's so surprising... Living in Dublin you would know that when an artist as big as Gaga comes over, they end up doing 2-3 dates, and Gaga still hasn't sold old 1...

Stef

That's why it's so surprising... Living in Dublin you would know that when an artist as big as Gaga used to be comes over, they end up doing 2-3 dates, and Gaga still hasn't sold old 1...

fixed :teehee:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

monketsharona

If she's doing a Cheek to Cheek tour you can be sure it's going to be a short tour (maybe just a US leg). I can't see her doing it without Tony Bennett and I can't see the latter doing a long WW tour as well. 

If she's doing this tour I don't think it's going to hurt her own career, it won't prevent her to work on new music or promoting new music from a new album...

JonathanMinaj2

Meh. I'm not here for a theatre tour.

If Gaga wanted to tour with C2C... what she could do is, residency shows in a city like NYC, Atlantic City, Las Vegas.....

fixed :teehee:

:(