💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

A fan confirmed that she would like to tour with c2c

Gaga :toofunny:

Pop fans want to see Gaga. They'll return disappointed if they see that all songs performed are Jazz. Perhaps she could do a few surprise performances here and there and do a few festival shows with Tony, but an actual tour?

I see what you did here. The C's represent the balls huh? :derpga:

That's a small dick :laughga:

Edited by Luc

Latvia is not touring? Who said that?

This country, though not very rich, but thanks to Lady Gaga, the residents of a small country saw professionalism and real pop show. People were thrilled!

Estonia, Lithuania as well.

1379668575_718623239.gif?extra=mGk0Aph0_

:legend:

Also, Latvia is the biggest country of touring in the area. In a years time - Kylie Minogue, Enrique Iglesias, KATY PERRY, Ellie Goulding, Kraftwerk, Kings of Leon, Tom Jones, Depeche Mode and a whole lot of others.+ARTPOP sold pretty great here.

Also, the BTWB organizers said that the attendance was 20000 . Source: http://www.fbi.lv/lv/pasakums/lady-gaga-23-08-2012.ev-619/

Edited by Light

Adampervez

TBH, if there was a C2C ball, it would instantly sell out. Especially if it was theatres and small arenas. Even though Gaga has us, Tony Bennett is a legend in the eyes of the older generation. It would definitely sell out. Heres hoping that there will be one in manchester! :giveup:

HOTRODSGAGA

WHat do you expect from Jazz. A stadium Tour?

that's why i said I'm not here for a theatre tour?

Latvia is not touring? Who said that?

This country, though not very rich, but thanks to Lady Gaga, the residents of a small country saw professionalism and real pop show. 

People were thrilled!

Estonia, Lithuania as well.

1379668575_718623239.gif?extra=mGk0Aph0_

Latvia is like Thailand, Costa Rica and Greece: you can't go there with every tour. You must take breaks from going there, to not exhaust the market. Gaga sold quite a lot of tickets in those three countries (and Helsinki and St. Petersbourg, which aren't far away from Estonia at all) with the last tour, so in order to do the same with the next tour, she should take a small break from touring there.

And next to that, East-Europes economy is rising pretty quickly tbh, for example Latvia and Estonia recently got the Euro and when the Eurocrisis is over, East-Europe will be the fastest rising countries. If she builds up demand right now, she can go there in a few years and sell an amazing amount of tickets for a normal price.

Edited by Luc

VforVendetta

Gaga :toofunny:

Pop fans want to see Gaga. They'll return disappointed if they see that all songs performed are Jazz. Perhaps she could do a few surprise performances here and there and do a few festival shows with Tony, but an actual tour?

That's a small dick :laughga:

:teehee:

that's why i said I'm not here for a theatre tour?

So you don't want a Tour at all?

HOTRODSGAGA

:teehee:

So you don't want a Tour at all?

Yes. At this point gaga should go hard or go home 😩

VforVendetta

Yes. At this point gaga should go hard or go home

What do you mean? She is not gonna scrap the Jazz Era in the middle without a Tour just because you want a new Pop Era now.   :awkney:(except if she doesn't want to Tour of course). If Gaga wants to Tour her new music she will. It has nothing to with going hard or going home. Jazz music is not commercial anyway.

preferably

Well, it her decision after all. A small Tour that lasts a month won't bother anyone anyway.

Edited by VforVendetta

monketsharona

Gaga should add more dates in...

Asia (Hong Kong, Manila, Singapore, Taipei)

Oceania (Adelaide, Auckland)

The UK (Belfast, Liverpool, Cardiff, Nottingham)

Europe (Lyon, Montpellier, Madrid, Zagreb, Riga, Krakow, Helsinki)

North America (Mexico City, Monterrey, New Orleans, Miami, Tampa, Kansas City, Charlotte, St. Louis, Louisville, Omaha)

Some dates like these if she could pull them off

Don't hold your breath for more dates with this tour ;) 

What do you mean? She is not gonna scrap the Jazz Era in the middle without a Tour just because you want a new Pop Era now.   :awkney:(except if she doesn't want to Tour of course). If Gaga wants to Tour her new music she will. It has nothing to with going hard or going home. Jazz music is not commercial anyway.

Well, it her decision after all. A small Tour that lasts a month won't bother anyone anyway.

I just have this image in my head of this 16 yo girl being excited to go to the tour with 3 friends, because she really liked a few songs of Gaga like Poker Face, Paparazzi, tEoG, etc and leaving disappointed because it apparently was a Jazz tour :laughga:

Rainbow Unicorn

In overall total capacity, BB&T Center has more seats. 

Not for end-stage concerts.

Lady Gaga, Semi Precious Weapons BankAtlantic Center

Sunrise, Fla.

April 12, 2011

$1,442,679

13,398 /

1 /

$175, $49.50

Live Nation Global Touring

Lady Gaga, Semi Precious Weapons American Airlines Arena

Miami, Fla.

April 13, 2011

$1,573,090

14,695 /

1 /

$175, $49.50

Live Nation Global Touring

Maximum capacity for BB&T Center is less than 14k (usually around 13k). While American Airlines Arena can reach more than 14.5k.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Stef

This is for resales :awkney: Anyway, the information is old - I might see if I can find updated figures for y'all :)

Please do :giveup: I've been wondering for literally months, if the likes of Little Mix and Ed Sheeran can sell out 2 Dublin dates and Gaga can't even sell out one then I'm very worried

Signature loading… 👹🖤

VforVendetta

I just have this image in my head of this 16 yo girl being excited to go to the tour with 3 friends, because she really liked a few songs of Gaga like Poker Face, Paparazzi, tEoG, etc and leaving disappointed because it apparently was a Jazz tour :laughga:

It will be a Jazz Tour from beginning to the end though, it will be advertised as such.  :shrug: