Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Rainbow Unicorn

All you doubters just wait until Friday.

It's sold-out so, we can't doubt on it.

I hope we'll get boxscores tomorrow, the numbers will be good to see  :excited2:

San Jose : 14k

Milwaukee : 18k

Atlantic City : 13k

Boston : 14k

Montreal : 13k

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

A radio station competition (via Facebook) to win 20 tickets for Gaga's concert here in Athens has more than 500 contestants in less than 20 minutes :toofunny:

Get dem free tickets 

ViviLittleM

A radio station competition (via Facebook) to win 20 tickets for Gaga's concert here in Athens has more than 500 contestants in less than 20 minutes :toofunny:

Get dem free tickets 

at least the radios paid them I think.

JonathanMinaj2

Gaga should add more dates in...

Asia (Hong Kong, Manila, Singapore, Taipei)

Oceania (Adelaide, Auckland)

The UK (Belfast, Liverpool, Cardiff, Nottingham)

Europe (Lyon, Montpellier, Madrid, Zagreb, Riga, Krakow, Helsinki)

North America (Mexico City, Monterrey, New Orleans, Miami, Tampa, Kansas City, Charlotte, St. Louis, Louisville, Omaha)

Some dates like these if she could pull them off

ViviLittleM

North America (Mexico City, Monterrey, New Orleans, Miami, Tampa, Kansas City, Charlotte, St. Louis, Louisville, Omaha)

next tour ^^

Rainbow Unicorn

Somes dates are enough.

I mean, tickets are not selling so well in Australia : another date in Adelaide would be too much.

In the UK, she already has 10 dates there. The last ones added are not sold-out. I think she could in Belfast and maybe a fourth London date but that's it.

For Europe... I think dates in Paris and Lyon would be enough for France because Montpellier is hard to sell-out. Ok for Madrid, Zagreb, Krakow, Helsinki : she can try some cities. But she already played in Riga with the Born This Way Ball for 13k, and Latvia is not a "touring country". She has to create a gap before coming back in the next years.

In North America, I agree that she has to add dates in those countries, except Miami, because she's already doing Fort Lauderdale. Or at least, she should've replaced the Fort Lauderdale one by Miami I think. I don't know what they didn't choose Miami : the show would've been sold-out for sure and the attendance bigger than BB&T Center.

MAYBE NEXT TOUR  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

somechick

No way should she add Adelaide. Perth and Brisbane are selling miserably as it is, no need to add another show here. Auckland would be nice for the NZ fans though.

JonathanMinaj2

Do you know anything about the Dublin date??

I live in Dublin and I know is that it's still not sold old, which is a surprise because usually... artists as big as Gaga can sell out 2/3/4 dates in the O2 Dublin (depending on how big they are).

With The Monster Ball... Gaga did 5 sold out shows at The O2 Dublin.

With The BTWB Gaga sold out The Aviva Stadium with a crowd of 33,000.

And With The ArtRave she still hasn't sold out 1 show at The O2 Dublin.

It's acc really surprising because usually....... An artist can sell out 1 show in Dublin and 1 show in Belfast. Gaga still hasn't sold out 1 show in Dublin, I would of thought she could've sold out 2 maybe even 3 shows in Dublin but, I guess not.

Rainbow Unicorn

I live in Dublin and I know is that it's still not sold old, which is a surprise because usually... artists as big as Gaga can sell out 2/3/4 dates in the O2 Dublin (depending on how big they are).

With The Monster Ball... Gaga did 5 sold out shows at The O2 Dublin.

With The BTWB Gaga sold out The Aviva Stadium with a crowd of 33,000.

And With The ArtRave she still hasn't sold out 1 show at The O2 Dublin.

It's acc really surprising because usually....... An artist can sell out 1 show in Dublin and 1 show in Belfast. Gaga still hasn't sold out 1 show in Dublin, I would of thought she could've sold out 2 maybe even 3 shows in Dublin but, I guess not.

37k people during the BTWBall  ;)

JonathanMinaj2

No way should she add Adelaide. Perth and Brisbane are selling miserably as it is, no need to add another show here. Auckland would be nice for the NZ fans though.

Maybe not Adelaide, but she has to do atleast 1 show in Auckland.

37k people during the BTWBall  ;)

Are you from Ireland? Or you just know the attendance?

Somes dates are enough.

I mean, tickets are not selling so well in Australia : another date in Adelaide would be too much.

In the UK, she already has 10 dates there. The last ones added are not sold-out. I think she could in Belfast and maybe a fourth London date but that's it.

For Europe... I think dates in Paris and Lyon would be enough for France because Montpellier is hard to sell-out. Ok for Madrid, Zagreb, Krakow, Helsinki : she can try some cities. But she already played in Riga with the Born This Way Ball for 13k, and Latvia is not a "touring country". She has to create a gap before coming back in the next years.

In North America, I agree that she has to add dates in those countries, except Miami, because she's already doing Fort Lauderdale. Or at least, she should've replaced the Fort Lauderdale one by Miami I think. I don't know what they didn't choose Miami : the show would've been sold-out for sure and the attendance bigger than BB&T Center.

MAYBE NEXT TOUR  :excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2: 

She could try with other European dates, and maybe in early 2015 she could do some more NA dates?

But all I know is that she has to do more Asian dates, specifically in South-East Asia.... She could do multiple shows in some Asian cites and she would get that $$$....

GagaMyBlood95

The tour is doing very very well, there is really no reason to worry at all..

DeleteMyAccount

I have a feeling she'll tour with Tony for C2C next year.  The fact that the artRave doesn't have that many stops should be an indication of it not going to many places this time around.  

thefamebitch

No one is doubting Friday's show :huh:

Never said anybody was. People have been doubting her touring power.

Dangerous Man

next tour is C2C Ball, :derpga:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."