💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Still 7,200 tickets left tho.

GP = Grand Public.

Considering that there were no hype for this event + only fans heard the album and the interview, so it couldn't affect sales and GP, tbh. It was a private night.

Where are you from ?  :)

Oh sorry I forgot  :sweat:   Athens, Greece

Rainbow Unicorn

Oh sorry I forgot  :sweat:   Athens, Greece

Good to hear that there's some promo in Greece  :legend:

GP = Grand Public.

Considering that there were no hype for this event + only fans heard the album and the interview, so it couldn't affect sales and GP, tbh. It was a private night.

Lol. I know from what GP comes. :toofunny: My point is that it is not so easy to point out from where the gp starts and where it ends. :dies: Im sure that people that read music news from Germany knew about this and that the video from Gypsy was on every music blog from Germany.

It was a private night? Ok, but it was a private night where all the media from Germany was invited. :toofunny: The same happens when Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise goes to a movie premiere in Berlin. So more or less, the gp was informed and there was an effect that this promo had. Was it enough? It had the results they wanted? Probably not, but it was a good start. You cant expect that this promo alone to move mountains. It cant have the same effect as a performance on tv. But it is promo and Im sure that Germany knew about it.

Rainbow Unicorn

Lol. I know from what GP comes. :toofunny: My point is that it is not so easy to point out from where the gp starts and where it ends. :dies: Im sure that people that read music news from Germany knew about this and that the video from Gypsy was on every music blog from Germany.

It was a private night? Ok, but it was a private night where all the media from Germany was invited. :toofunny: The same happens when Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise goes to a movie premiere in Berlin. So more or less, the gp was informed and there was an effect that this promo had. Was it enough? It had the results they wanted? Probably not, but it was a good start. You cant expect that this promo alone to move mountains. It cant have the same effect as a performance on tv. But it is promo and Im sure that Germany knew about it.

Except Gypsy, the GP didn't hear the album, so I don't think it could affect sales if nobody heard ARTPOP.  :toofunny:

Otherwize, who thinks she should go to Poland next tour ?

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

I don't know if you are interested but my city is FULL of Gaga posters.. The promo is insane..

When will Istanbul tho :(

BULATIO

Except Gypsy, the GP didn't hear the album, so I don't think it could affect sales if nobody heard ARTPOP.  :toofunny:

Otherwize, who thinks she should go to Poland next tour ?

I think  :pawsup:  This can be a Krakow, Gdansk or Warsaw  :worship: 

It was fine if she visited all three major cities

Krakow - Krakow Arena (18.000)

Gdansk - Ergo Arena (15.000) or PGE ARENA (44.000)

Warsaw - National Stadium (72.900)

awbbbay_php.gif?extra=WExqNYbGaygHLwRUsP

Edited by MONSTERBABY

KingOfSpain

Gaga is slaying in Spain. She literally NEVER does promo here and she always sells out

Queen of Spain  :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lre5v7heTRs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi70TFewr5w

LMAO

Gaga did a promo in Germany - Gypsy performance in AMPYA and ARTPOP early listening party.

That wasn't promo... that was a waste of time in terms of marketing. I won't ever understand why they cancelled the promo in France and Germany  :fail: If that would have happened, maybe she'll have 5 shows in Germany and 5 in France. Who knows.

I dont know who GP is, but that promo can affect sales of albums or tickets or whatever that product is. The events are made so that potential buyers can hear about the product from the media ( including tv) that was present there. 

I get your point, but attending the EMAs would have been better for ARTPOP than that artRave launch event, for example. That would have created momentum in Europe.

I think  :pawsup:  This can be a Krakow, Gdansk or Warsaw  :worship: 

It was fine if she visited all three major cities

Krakow - Krakow Arena (18.000)

Gdansk - Ergo Arena (15.000) or PGE ARENA (44.000)

Warsaw - National Stadium (72.900)

Finally someone says she should go to Gdansk omg

She always pays dust to Poland  :crossed:

Edited by KingOfSpain
http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Premonition

Is anyone going to the Las Vegas show on August 1st?  If so, could you send me a message...I wanna ask something.

Thank you!

But Roger Waters had box scores for his date for the same festival tho. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get box scores for this date too

Rogers Waters

Madonna

Paul McCartney

Celine Dion

All perform there but it was part of a PRIVATE event. Not part of the festival. The artRave will not count for the boxscore. It's a shame though because Gaga brought one of the most massive crowd ever with Metallica ! (Metallica had screens behind the stage, not Gaga).

KingOfSpain

I'm scared for tonight show :awkney:

Buffalo? It's sold out, isn't it?  :confused:

KingOfSpain

it isn't

I trusted AlexTBH omg

Lady Gaga's artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball is guaranteed to sell out in Buffalo, NY.... there are only a little over 100 resale StubHub tickets left and the arena is in low quantity, the current tickets on there now were recently added.... do not worry about all the tickets being together, that's just becasue of how FNC sells them.... they go in order and don't let you choose since they do not use the interactive map system.