Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

Can't wait for the ArtRave Europe slayage :legend:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

GagaMyBlood95

Can't wait for the ArtRave Europe slayage :legend:

And Lauiii's HD videos of the tour :excited2:

That's not promo :dies:

We could also say that Gaga promoted GUY with 25 promotional performances and is still promoting it as we speak :rip:

That's not really promo :sweat:  For that, only hard-core fans knew, but the rest nope...

Thats promo. There are all kinds of promo. It doesnt need to involve tv to call it promo. Its like saying that Itunes festival was promo only because some unknown tv channel air it. :dies:

I actually like it very much the way they did promo in this occasion. I just didnt imagine that this will be all the promo that Germany will get. :toofunny:

Edited by Florin

Rainbow Unicorn

Thats promo. There are all kinds of promo. It doesnt need to involve tv to call it promo. Its like saying that Itunes festival was promo only because some unknown tv channel air it. :dies:

I actually like it very much the way they did promo in this occasion. I just didnt imagine that this will be all the promo that Germany will get. :toofunny:

This is promo but for a few fans, not for the GP.

This is promo but for a few fans, not for the GP.

Its for everyone interested. The media was there. It was her night, with red carpet appearance, album listening party, an online interview and a performance. Its like saying that music videos are for the fans or that a red carpet event ( a movie premiere) is useless. Its not. Thats why there are people that are doing this. 

Rainbow Unicorn

Its for everyone interested. The media was there. It was her night, with red carpet appearance, album listening party, an online interview and a performance. Its like saying that music videos are for the fans or that a red carpet event ( a movie premiere) is useless. Its not. Thats why there are people that are doing this. 

Not for everyone because the fans were invited + there were no TV broadcast only something on their website... 

ViviLittleM

It was already announced MONTHS ago. We all knew there was a second Tokyo date. She just announced the opening act....and repeated that there's a new date

I know.

I was just wondering why now for this post on LM. Then you told me that's for the opening act :)

Edited by ViviLittleM

Not for everyone because the fans were invited + there were no TV broadcast only something on their website... 

Promo doesnt mean tv. There are all kinds of promo. That was my point.

Rainbow Unicorn

Promo doesnt mean tv. There are all kinds of promo. That was my point.

Yes, but that kind of promo doesn't affect GP at all, that's what I mean  :)

Yes, but that kind of promo doesn't affect GP at all, that's what I mean  :)

I dont know who GP is, but that promo can affect sales of albums or tickets or whatever that product is. The events are made so that potential buyers can hear about the product from the media ( including tv) that was present there. 

Rainbow Unicorn

Tha Prague show is doing ok! Almost all the good seats are sold! :)

Still 7,200 tickets left tho.

I dont know who GP is, but that promo can affect sales of albums or tickets or whatever that product is. The events are made so that potential buyers can hear about the product from the media ( including tv) that was present there. 

GP = Grand Public.

Considering that there were no hype for this event + only fans heard the album and the interview, so it couldn't affect sales and GP, tbh. It was a private night.

I don't know if you are interested but my city is FULL of Gaga posters.. The promo is insane.. 

Where are you from ?  :)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn