💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

Where did I say the world was gonna end? I was just sad because the show is sold out so it would have been great to go to because I'm sure it would be a great atmosphere. And if you didn't mean that I don't deserve them, then why did you call me greedy? That's not very nice tbh. :(

:hug:  :hug:

Rainbow Unicorn

Poor you! I will go to one and I am so happy. You know being greed is not a good thing....

I can't even go to one show because my parents don't want me to go to Paris  :cry:

Hope this is true. Where did you hear about this?

A greek member said it on a topic but I don't really remember who and when  :toofunny:

I think there is "David" on his username, but I don't remember...  

somechick

I can't even go to one show because my parents don't want me to go to Paris  :cry:

You're not going to any shows? :( 

:hug:  :hug:

:hug:

Fiona Apple

A greek member said it on a topic but I don't really remember who and when  :toofunny:

I think there is "David" on his username, but I don't remember...  

Yes I told that.. I asked the company and they told me that they've sold more than 30k..

Rainbow Unicorn

You're not going to any shows? :(

Unfortunately no  :emo:

I'm so sad... This show seems to be amazing and fun.

At least, I saw the Born This Way Ball.  :yes:

But I hope she won't break another hip and and cancel a DVD of the tour this time  :haha:

Rainbow Unicorn

THE CROWD IN QUEBEC

BryPehOIMAApZ8c.jpg

tumblr_n88uauohq51tz6gx8o5_500.png

tumblr_n88uauohq51tz6gx8o4_500.png

WHEN WILL YOUR FAV ahah ? :toofunny:  I'm so proud...

David, is it your website ?  :)

BTW : 1,000 posts for me  :excited2:

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

VforVendetta

Unfortunately no  :emo:

I'm so sad... This show seems to be amazing and fun.

At least, I saw the Born This Way Ball.  :yes:

But I hope she won't break another hip and and cancel a DVD of the tour this time  :haha:

I'd aslo prefer to see the BTWB tbh. I like artRave but I personally loved more the BTWB.

Edit: Also the David guy is the one above?

Edited by VforVendetta

Rainbow Unicorn

I'd aslo prefer to see the BTWB tbh. I like artRave but I personally loved more the BTWB.

Edit: Also the David guy is the one above?

Me too  :) The show was perfect... I was in Nice, with 6.5k other monsters, so small and beautiful !

Yes, it's him  :)

Fiona Apple

I think that ArtRave is much better than Born This Way Ball.. I really liked the opening of Born this way Ball with the horse :3 but ArtRave is better in total

Rainbow Unicorn

I think that ArtRave is much better than Born This Way Ball.. I really liked the opening of Born this way Ball with the horse :3 but ArtRave is better in total

In my opinion, the Born This Way Ball was better in a spectacular way : there were a story (G.O.A.T), a dark atmosphere : 2 hours of a great concert ! The setlist was perfect... The oufits too. 

The artRAVE is really more funny. It's more like a party, it's a mess (in a cool way). Everything has been create to entertain people : everybody dance and sweat. But the setlist is too short and the show too (but considering a hip injury last year, this is not a suprise) and I'm not really satisfied of the outfits. 

But this is my tastes. I understand that some people have other opinions on those shows  :) 

ViviLittleM

In my opinion, the Born This Way Ball was better in a spectacular way : there were a story (G.O.A.T), a dark atmosphere : 2 hours of a great concert ! The setlist was perfect... The oufits too. 

The artRAVE is really more funny. It's more like a party, it's a mess (in a cool way). Everything has been create to entertain people : everybody dance and sweat. But the setlist is too short and the show too (but considering a hip injury last year, this is not a suprise) and I'm not really satisfied of the outfits. 

But this is my tastes. I understand that some people have other opinions on those shows  :) 

I'm agree with u