Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Tour Schedule & Sold Out Shows (artRave) - $83M tour gross / 74 shows

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

omg here come the pressed theories. billboard would never report fake facts that are not double checked!!! when you see pics of gaga s shows for artrave you see basically half the GA empty and you ppl use the lame security excuse while when you see pics from katys tour its completely packed. that's why she outsells gaga big time. Katys team was honest with the UK dates when they didn't report them sold out because they weren't. she got a total attendance of 90% in the UK. they could close blocks and report it sold out but they didn't. Just accept her becoming a huge touring force and move on

That's not the matter here. Katy's average ticket price is about 120$, while Gagas is around 70$ excluding NYC. But actually, their tickets are just as expensive.

Arturo

omg here come the pressed theories. billboard would never report fake facts that are not double checked!!! when you see pics of gaga s shows for artrave you see basically half the GA empty and you ppl use the lame security excuse while when you see pics from katys tour its completely packed. that's why she outsells gaga big time. Katys team was honest with the UK dates when they didn't report them sold out because they weren't. she got a total attendance of 90% in the UK. they could close blocks and report it sold out but they didn't. Just accept her becoming a huge touring force and move on

How can the GA floor be filled when ticketmaster ITSELF doesn't release more GA tickets?

You can buy tickets that don't exist.

Rainbow Unicorn

You have the proof above.

Why would you talk about the attendance ? We're talking about the gross, there is a really huge problem.  :eww:

And yes, there are security measures in the US, that's why there is a yellow line on the floor of the GA for Gaga shows. You can see it on photos and also on videos.

She played for a sold-out crowd of 14,800 people in Washington with a half empty GA.

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn

Rainbow Unicorn

Justin Timberlake, The Weeknd
Bridgestone Arena
Nashville, Tenn.
Nov. 15, 2013
$1,532,945
14,415 /
1 /
$175, $45
Live Nation Global Touring

Justin Timberlake too. He had a bigger attendance + bigger prices but his gross is almost lower than Katy.

No, Live Nation almost always did that for Gaga, they only put two prices to say that the prices for her shows are from $50 to $200 for example. It depends on how promoters report their number, but it has nothing to do with the prices shown on the boxscore.
well idk... If you say so

Rainbow Unicorn

Something tells me it has to do with the way the prices are listed on the Boxscores.

Katy's:

$130, $85, $50.50, $29.50

Gaga's:

$200, $35

Why aren't the $85 and $49.50 tickets counted for Gaga? :awkney:

I feel like I should contact who ever is in charge of Billboard Boxscores and ask why those 2 prices aren't included.

I just think it's because of their promoters. Live Nation Global Touring always reports two prices, maybe to say that the prices are from $--- to $---. And AEG Live always reports all of the prices ahah

For example, look at Justin Timberlake's boxscores :

http://www.webcitation.org/6Mkahena0

He only has two prices while all the other artist have all.

Fiona Apple

Guys why do you even care so much about the money? The tour is sold out and that is what matters...We don't need to compare her always to Katy Perry.

Biagio2103

Well, the first shows was doing a little bit bad, tbh. After the Roseland's shows, they increased the tickets prices, but weeks later, they lower them (http://www.forbes.com/sites/jesselawrence/2014/05/05/prices-for-lady-gaga-tickets-rising-for-upcoming-ARTPOP-ball-dates/). The only dates that was doing totally well was New York, Philadelphia and Washington. Without the rescheduled, these two last shows will probably gross more. But, the second NA's leg is actually doing well, so the tickets are expensive, I hope the gross will be better from now.

AC and Boston totally slayed, and they added more tickets in Montreal, so apparently is doing very good. Quebec and Ottawa will help Vancouver and Toronto (well, they're doing good, but I mean better). Buffalo, Chicago, Las Vegas (first date), Los Ãngeles (both dates), Stateline, Salt Lake City, Denver and Seattle are selling good too. I'm still worried about Dallas, Houston, Phoenix and San Antonio.

I'm only good at being bad

superman

they  could put the yellow line because they know that the GA wont be full :)  why don't the same regulations apply for Katy or they didn't apply for Beyoncé s tour?  plus that's not how you do math by just getting an average price. you have to count the percentage of the expensive tickets and compare it to the percentage of the cheap ones for the two concerts in order to be able to compare, its more complicated. I m sure Billboard would check those things.  Plus they did report most of the UK dates so far. almost all if im not mistaken. It doesn't make Gaga less big in touring if another artist grows as well. I don't get the obsession and the hate to katy 

Arturo

I just think it's because of their promoters. Live Nation Global Touring always reports two prices, maybe to say that the prices are from $--- to $---. And AEG Live always reports all of the prices ahah

For example, look at Justin Timberlake's boxscores :

http://www.webcitation.org/6Mkahena0

He only has two prices while all the other artist have all.

Yeah I guess it is the promoter.

But it still doesn't make sense....

ViviLittleM

they  could put the yellow line because they know that the GA wont be full :)  why don't the same regulations apply for Katy or they didn't apply for Beyoncé s tour?  plus that's not how you do math by just getting an average price. you have to count the percentage of the expensive tickets and compare it to the percentage of the cheap ones for the two concerts in order to be able to compare, its more complicated. I m sure Billboard would check those things.  Plus they did report most of the UK dates so far. almost all if im not mistaken. It doesn't make Gaga less big in touring if another artist grows as well. I don't get the obsession and the hate to katy 

Newcastle, Nottingham, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Sheffield, no.

Arturo

they could put the yellow line because they know that the GA wont be full :)

If they wanted GA to be full they would've released more tickets on Ticketmaster.

Simple as that. Your argument does not make sense.

If there was still tons of floor tickets available on TM days before the show, then perhaps you'd be right but the tickets don't exist. They only release a certain amount.

Rainbow Unicorn

There were no yellow line for Katy Perry because people were seated on the GA and Beyoncé had a B-Stage so they can't put a yellow line in the middle of the GA. People were only packed around the B-Stage and in front of the principal stage, so people in the middle weren't really packed, which allow security or emergency to act rapidly.

For end-stage concerts without B-Stage, like Gaga, all the people are packed in front the stage, to be as close as they can. They can't sell tickets until the GA is full because if there is a problem in the middle of the GA, the emergency can't act quickly.

But as an example, during her concerts in New Zealand, Beyoncé performed without B-Stage... And surprise, there were a red line...

IMG_1647.JPG

vector-arena.jpg

+ GA at Gaga's concerts were sold-out. Boston too :

12Boston_zps0fb7577d.png

So... Your arguments don't make sense to me... And now, you've some photos and receipts  :ohwell:

Hollywoodlight

Katy's General admission tickets cost ~ $400. Gaga's GA Floor tickets cost an average of ~$105.

Katy's floor is seated and assigned and those cost upward of up to ~ $150 so there's why

superman

ok so what do you support ? that a huge company like AEG would inflate numbers for Katy ' sake risking their reputation and Billboard would hop on and do the same?

There were no yellow line for Katy Perry because people were seated on the GA and Beyoncé had a B-Stage so they can't put a yellow line in the middle of the GA. People were only packed around the B-Stage and in front of the principal stage, so people in the middle weren't really packed, which allow security or emergency to act rapidly.

For end-stage concerts without B-Stage, like Gaga, all the people are packed in front the stage, to be as close as they can. They can't sell tickets until the GA is full because if there is a problem in the middle of the GA, the emergency can't act quickly.

But as an example, during her concerts in New Zealand, Beyoncé performed without B-Stage... And surprise, there were a red line...

IMG_1647.JPG

vector-arena.jpg

+ GA at Gaga's concerts were sold-out. Boston too :

12Boston_zps0fb7577d.png

So... Your arguments don't make sense to me... And now, you've some photos and receipts  :ohwell:

but at the very same pictures that you used you can see ppl standing behind the red line even before the show started!!!